The True King

My Pov

"Nala, isn't there someone else who could be king? There has to be someone. A bug could rule the Pride Lands better than Scar!" I said.

"There was... but he died... when he was just a cub." Nala said. Oh. "He was the son of our last king, Mufasa. If only Simba were here." Simba!? She thought Simba was dead?

"Simba's not dead!" I exclaimed.

"Yeah, he's just fine! He fought by our side not that long ago." Sora said.

"You mean Simba's alive!? But where is he?" Nala asked.

"We don't know that. Sorry." I said.

"Still... Simba's alive! I can't believe it..." Nala said. We decided to tell Nala all that we knew about Simba. Then, we traveled to Wildebeest Valley. Then we came to a large chasm. Sora was scared about how to get across. Nala jumped across it with no problem. I backed up, got a running, ran forward and jumped. I gracefully landed next to Nala. I looked back to Sora.

"Come on, Sora! You can do!" I said.

"No way!" Sora exclaimed. I thought for a minute and decided to use a line Riku always used.

"What's wrong Sora? Giving up already? I thought you were stronger than that." I said. That seemed to be the push he needed. He did exactly as Nala and I had and made it to the other side. Goofy and Donald followed after him. We started walking again. "Nala, why did you believe Simba was dead?"

"When Simba's father, King Mufasa, died, we were told that Simba died alongside him." Nala said.

"Who told you that?"Sora asked. She stopped walking.

"Scar." Nala answered. I was even more concerned about this world now than before. I heard a rattling noise behind us. We all looked to see Rafiki had followed us.

"It is time." Rafiki said. He pointed his stick forward as if to say we needed to go that way.

"It must be Simba!" Nala said. We hurried that way and across some cliffs. In the distance, I saw some kind of lush, tropical jungle. We hurried into the jungle and came to an oasis. There. we saw Simba was surrounded by Heartless. Simba let out a loud and frightening roar and the Heartless retreated.

"Simba!" Sora called. We ran over to Simba, but he didn't seem to recognize us. He got down, ready to pounce on us.

"It's us Simba. Sora, Hikari, Donald and Goofy!" I said. He got closer to us and must have realized it was us.

"Sora! Hikari! Donald! Goofy!" Simba exclaimed. He tackled me and Sora and nuzzled both of us, which kind of tickled. "What happened to you guys?" That's when a scream echoed from the jungle.

"Help! Simba! Heeelp!" a voice screamed.

"She's gonna eat us!" a second voice screamed.

"Timon? Pumbaa!? Something must have happened in the jungle! I have to go help my friends!" Simba exclaimed. Simba ran ahead of us. When we came to where they were, Simba and Nala were fighting each other.

"Simba, stop! That's Nala!" I yelled. Simba tackled Nala and they flipped several times before Nala pinned Simba.

"Nala?" Simba asked. She got off him and they looked at each other.

"Simba!" Nala exclaimed. That's when I saw a meerkat and warthog. The second they saw us, they ran toward Simba.

"Don't worry. They're all friends of mine." Simba said.

"So that means... nobody's planning on eating anybody else for lunch, right?" the Meerkat asked. The four of us nodded.

"Are you sure they don't wanna eat me like I'm some kinda pig!?" Warthog asked angrily.