Hollow Bastion

Okay, the pictures for Hikari's forms are on my Deviant Art account; surviorlaura.

My Pov

After leaving the Mysterious Tower and Twilight Town, we found there was only one world that was accessible. Hollow Bastion. We landed into the world. I was happy to be here, because I would be able to see Leon and the others. They probably thought I was lost for good. I couldn't wait to see them. I looked around and noticed how different the world looked now.

"Uh-oh. Looks like we're gonna have to do some fightin'." Goofy said. I looked in the distance to see two Solider Heartless just has they vanished. Great. We traveled through the town and ran into Donald's uncle, Scrooge McDuck.

"Oh, Uncle Scrooge!" I said. He turned around and stared at me.

"My, my! Little Hikari, is that you?" I nodded. "What a beautiful young lady you've become! I can't believe it's been ten years since I last saw you." Scrooge said.

"Uncle Scrooge, what are you doing here?" Donald asked.

"I'm tryin' to recreate my favorite old-time ice cream. I'd make millions if I just got it right..." Scrooge said. He took a taste of the ice cream bar he had in his hand, but grimaced at the flavor. "Terrible...!"

"Don't worry, you'll get it right." I said.

"Thank ya, lass. I think you should being headin' over to Merlin's house. That's where Leon and the others are at. I'm sure that they'll be overjoyed to see ya!" Scrooge said. I nodded. We headed toward Merlin's house. We came close to it when some strange sphere started popping up out of the ground.

"Hey, what's going on?" Sora asked.

"That's the town's defense mechanism." a voice said. Who was that? I looked around and happened to look up. It was Yuffie! On her shoulder was Wormmon.

"Yuffie!" I said.

"Wormmon!" Salamon said. They saw us and gasped.

"Hikari...? Salamon? Is that really you?!" Yuffie asked. I nodded. Her joy turned to fear in second. "Look out!" I turned just in time to slash at a Dusk the charged for me. Several more appeared. I actually had to switch into my Valor Form to get rid of them. I reverted after all of them had been dealt with. Yuffie jumped for where she was and tackled me in a hug. "I can't believe you're okay! Wormmon jumped on Salamon, happy to see her.

"We've missed you two so much!" Wormmon said.

"I'm sorry for worrying everyone." I said.

"Don't worry about. Everyone will be so happy to see you. I see you guys are still in top form." Yuffie said.

"What'd you expect? Looks like you're doing okay." Sora said.

"Well, what did YOU expect?"Yuffie asked.

"How are the others?" Donald asked.

"Great!" Yuffie said.

"Yuffie, have Riku or Mickey been here?" I asked. She turned and started walking.

"Nope." Yuffie said. I knew it. "But I had a feeling I'd see you guys again. Including Hikari." Yuffie said.

"'We may never meet again, but we'll never forget each other.'" Sora said. Who was he quoting?

"Is that suppose to be Leon?" Yuffie asked.

"Leon said that?" I asked.

"Yep." Sora said.

"Everyone's working on stuff at Merlin's house." Yuffie said. We followed Yuffie to where Merlin's house was now since Hollow Bastion was so different now. We got to the house, but Sora stopped me.