Mysterious Man(Day 2)

Dream

What is this place?

You monster! What did you do to him!?

They'll come at him from out of nowhere. And they'll keep coming as long as your friend continue to wield the Keyblade.

Hey, why don't you two come with us? We can go to other worlds on our vessel.

So_, Hikari, go with them. Especially if you want to find your friends.

Donald Duck.

Name's Goofy.

I'm So_ and this is my partner Veemon.

My name's Hikari and this is Salamon.

We'll go with you guys.

The Heartless have great fear of the Keyblade.

That's right. The Keyblade.

So... these are the keys?

But the children are a problem. They found one of the Keyholes.

Day 2

My Pov

I snapped my eyes open and looked at my hand.

"A key... blade?" I said.

"You too, huh?" Roxas asked. I nodded. Were those the same swords we had used before. I heard light snoring. I looked down and saw the same Digimon from yesterday sleeping on the floor. They stirred and then jumped up to us.

"Good morning to you. " I said.

"Nikko, I'm so happy to see you again!" the cat Digimon said. Again?

"Me too! I'm so happy to see you're safe, Roxas." the bee Digimon said.

"Do we... know you?" Roxas asked. The two Digimon looked at each other and then sighed.

"I guess not. So, let's introduce ourselves." the cat Digimon said. "I'm Nyaromon."

"I'm Puroromon." the bee Digimon said. Nyaromon and Puroromon. Those names did sound familiar. I looked at the time. We needed to head over to the Usual Spot. We got dressed and headed out, too.

"A Keyblade..." I noticed two sticks on the ground. We picked them up, slashed the air a couple and then crossed them. I laughed. "What are we doing?" I asked.

"I don't know." Roxas said. We tossed our sticks over shoulders, but I only heard one drop. I turned to see guy wearing a black coat with a hood that was covering his face. Next to him was a Kudamon.

"Oh! I'm sorry!" I said. He looked at Roxas, then stared at me for awhile before leaving. Why was he staring at me? I shook it off and went into the Usual Spot. Hayner handed me and Roxas a sea-salt ice cream. Both me and Roxas's would let Nyaromon and Puroromon take several licks too.

"Do you guys think we'll always be together like this?" Pence asked.

"Pence, of course we will." I said.

"Well, I doubt we can be together forever. But isn't that what growing up's all about? What's important isn't how often we see each other, but how often we think about each other. Right? We just not wanting summer vacation to be over. Same with the rest of us. So, how about this? We all go to the beach! And why do we go to the beach? Because we haven't gone this entire vacation!" Hayner pointed out.

"Maybe that's because we're all broke." I said.

"Maybe you're forgetting I'm smart! Come on!" Hayner said. We decided to head to Market Street to look at the billboard for jobs. We looked over to the poster for the Struggle tournament. "You and I have to make the finals! That way, no matter who wins, the five of us split the prize!"

"You guys will do great!" I said.

"It's a promise." Roxas said. We talked about how much Munny we would need to get. It was 900 for each ticket and we were planning on buying pretzels(which were 300 a piece)... so we would need 6000 Munny. Pence had 800, Olette had 650, Roxas had 150 which added to 1600. We needed 4400 more. That's when I remembered I had 3000 saved in the pouch I carried with me.

"Guys, here." I said. I handed the pouch to Olette.

"Where did you get this much?" Olette asked.

"Saved it. Just for a trip to the beach." I said.

"Way to go, Nikko! Now we only need to get 1400. Let's go!" Hayner said. Everyone, but me and Roxas went off.

"Why did you do that?" Roxas asked.

"I want us to have one last good memory before school starts. I just can't shake this feeling that I'll never see you again." I said. Roxas hugged me.

"That's silly Ni. I'll always be here and I'll always protect you." Roxas said. I gripped on to his jacket. "Come on." We worked several jobs. When we all thought we had enough, we went to the station.

"Nice work, everyone. Added to what we started with, we now have... Tada! 6000 Munny exactly!" Olette exclaimed.

"Awesome!" I said. She gave the pouch to Roxas and they ran off to the ticket booth. Me and Roxas started to head there, but something caused us both to trip. I wiped my mouth in case I was bleeding. I looked over to see someone standing next to us. He grabbed us both.

"No!" Puroromon cried.

"Don't take them away yet!" Nyaromon cried. The man whispered something to us

"What?" Roxas asked.

"Roxas! Nikko! Three minutes!" Hayner called.

"Got ya!" I called back. I looked to see the guy was gone. When we got to the ticket booth, the pouch was gone.

"That guy! He took it!" Roxas exclaimed.

"He couldn't have gotten too far. We can still catch him!" I said.

"What are you guys talking about? There was no guy." Hayner said.

"What?" I asked. The train whistle sounded, signaling the train had left. Great. We decided to go up to the clock tower and eat sea-salt ice cream. Like always. I thought back to what that guy had said. 'Can you feel Sora and Hikari?'

No one's Pov

Restoration at 28%.

The mysterious man returned after stealing the digital pouch. DiZ becomes more concerned with Naminé's speed in restoring the memories of the Keyblade Master. The Princess's memories had been found and all were inside her now. The only problem remained; waking the princess up.

"Naminé, Kage, hurry." DiZ pleaded.

"Is it really that hard to make a beach?" the unknown asked.

"We'd be giving the enemy another entry point." DiZ explained.

"What about Puroromon and Nyaromon? They may tell Roxas and Nikko about who they are." Kudamon said.

"They won't chance it. They know they'll be deleted if they utter a word." DiZ said.

"And this?" the unknown asked, holding up the pouch of Munny.

"We can always buy some sea-salt ice cream. Objects from that town must be kept out of the real world. You can delete that." DiZ said. Unknown to DiZ, the man had no intention on doing so. He also wasn't going to destroy the humanoid Heartless known as Kage. If what DiZ said was true about the princess's condition, Kage would be all he had left of her.