100 Acre Wood

My Pov

"I wonder what's up." Sora said. We got to Merlin's house and saw the door was wide open. Then, three Soldier Heartless ran out of the house and disappeared. "C'mon!" We hurried into the house to see Merlin sitting on the floor.

"Merlin! Are you alright?" I asked. He got up and dusted off his robe.

"Yes, I'm fine. Well, now... took your time, did you?" Merlin asked.

"Oh, was it you who summoned us, Merlin?" Goofy asked.

"Yes, yes... But it seems I used too much power in doing so, and those infernal Heartless..." Merlin said.

"So what's up?" Sora asked.

"Well, I just happened to stumble across this in the Zero District." Merlin said. He held up his hand and, in a puff of smoke, appeared a book. But this wasn't just any book. He handed it to Donald and we saw it was Pooh Bear's storybook.

"You found Pooh's book!" I exclaimed happily.

"I know that you and Sora are good friends of Winnie the Pooh, Hikari- that's why I summoned you. And when I did, I was attacked by the Heartless. Of course, I fought back with some powerful magic, but then I feared the book may be damaged, so I... Now, just a moment. Leon and the others need to hear this too. I-I'd better go find them. Be back in a jiffy." Merlin said. With that said, Merlin disappeared in a puff of smoke. I looked at the book.

"I wonder how Pooh and the others are doing?" I asked.

"Wanna find out?" Donald asked.

"Yeah!" Sora and I exclaimed. Donald unclipped the book and opened it. A light shone from the book as Sora and I were transported inside it. We came to the map and headed for Pooh's house. There, from a distance, we saw him sitting on a log. We went up to him. He looked at us and let out a happy gasp.

"Hey, Pooh Bear! How you doing? Finding enough honey lately?" Sora asked.

"Oh, yes. In fact, I was just about to do my stoutness exercises. Would you and Hikari like to join me, Sora?" Pooh asked.

"Sounds like fun!" I said.

"Sure, we're game!" Sora said. Pooh hopped off the log, but suddenly, he froze in mid-air. Both of us went to touch him, when a strong blast of wind hit us and blew us clear out of the book. We landed hard on the brick floor of Merlin's house. We both stared at the book, dumbfounded, as it closed by itself. Then, I heard Donald yelling for us.

"Sora! Hikari! Hurry up!" Donald shouted.

"Donald?" I asked. We hurried outside to see a lot of Heartless. Goofy turned around to us.

"Hikari, did you or Sora bring the book?" Goofy asked. No, we had left it back in Merlin's house. I turned around to go get it, but saw three Heartless coming out of the house. And one of them held the book over their head!

"Hey!" Sora exclaimed

"Give that back!" Donald screeched.

"Get back here with that book!" I yelled. We chased after them while fighting off the other Heartless. I hurled my Keyblade, like a javelin, at the Heartless carrying the book and managed to hit it. It evaporated and the book fell to the ground. I quickly grabbed it before any other Heartless could.

"Puppy Howl!" Salamon exclaimed. Salamon's howl destroyed the Heartless around me. Sora, Donald and Goofy destroyed the rest of the Heartless. My heart sank at the sight of the three tears in the cover. Were Pooh and the others alright?

"Think it's okay?" Sora asked.

"I don't know Sora." I said.

"Gawrsh, maybe ya both better go back and make sure Pooh's all right." Goofy told us.

"But what about Merlin?" Donald asked.

"Well, I guess we could explain..." Goofy said.

"Great!" Sora said. I handed the book to Donald. He unlocked it and opened it. I immediately saw all the pictures, but the picture of Pooh's house were gone. A light came from the book and we found ourselves back at the map. We hurried back to Pooh's home and saw he was back in the posirion he had been in before. On a log, thinking. We went up to the little bear and he looked at his with the same cheerfulness.

"We're happy to see you're alright, Pooh Bear." I said.

"And I'm glad you both came to visit. But you see, I was just about to begin my stoutness exercises. Perhaps we could visit later... Somebodies-I-Don't-Know." Pooh said. Pooh went to his exercises while me and Sora stared at him in confusion.

"How's Piglet been doing?" I asked.

"I don't think I know anyone by that name. Now where was I? Oh, yes. My stoutness exercises." Pooh said.

"Pooh? Hey! Pooh?" Sora asked. I pulled Sora aside.

"I think the Heartless may have torn out some of book's pages. And that's affected Pooh Bear's memory." I said. Sora took a quick glance Pooh.

"I think you're right." Sora said. When we got back, Merlin explained that was exactly what happened. We needed to find the missing pages to not only restore the book, but Pooh's memory. I decided to go back to grandma's house to see if she was there.

"Guys, if it's okay, I want to go see Grandma, Yami and Tai." I said.

"Sure. We'll go with you." Sora said. They followed me to her house and I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" a voice asked. That was Grandma!

"It's me, Hikari!" I said. The door opened to reveal my grandmother, who I hadn't seen in ten years.

"Hikari! My little granddaughter!" We hugged each other. "All of you come in." Grandma said.

"Hikari!" Yami said. I smiled at my sister and hugged her too. Salamon nuzzled Viximon. Then, she handed me my smiling baby boy.

"Tai! Oh, Mommy missed you!" I exclaimed. He responded with a happy squeal. I knelt down so Veemon could look at him.

"That's your son?" I turned around so Sora could see him. "Whoa, he looks just like Riku." Tai reached out for Sora. "Why is he trying to get to me?" Sora asked.

"He probably wants you to hold him. Or he wants to pull on your hair." I said. Sora laughed and gently took Tai from me. Tai didn't tug on Sora's hair, but he did fiddle with Sora's crown necklace. I smiled at the laughter and happiness of this scene. Soon, the four of us headed off to the next world.