Restoring the Storybook

My Pov

We went back to Hallow Bastion and for some reason I felt something was wrong. I shook it off. probably just my imagination. I looked in my pocket and realized we had recovered all the pages that were ripped from Pooh's book.

"Sora, let's go restore Pooh Bear's book." I said. We headed back to Merlin's house. We got there and I saw only Merlin and Aerith were there. As soon as they saw me, they got quiet. "Merlin, we got back all pages from Pooh's book."

"Ah, wonderful! Let's just hope this will be the last time you need to search for the pages." Merlin said.

"Hikari, before you go, I made this pouch for you." Aerith said. She held out a orange pouch with a circle of blue, teardrop-shaped dots around a green heart and black crescent moon.

"Thank you, Aerith." I said. She gave me a white ribbon long and thick enough to tie the pouch to my waist. Me and Sora went into the book. frist place to reappear was Piglet's house. We walked down the path that led to Piglet's when a huge breeze came from behind us. Then a honey pot hit Sora in the head.

"Ouch!" Sora exclaimed.

"You okay?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wonder if Pooh's here..." Sora wondered. That when another gust of wind came from behind us. This time, it was carrying Piglet.

"Oh, help, help! Somebody save me!" Piglet cried.

"Piglet!" I yelled. Piglet caught hold of one of the branches of his tree.

"Hikari! Sora! Help! Please!" Piglet cried.

"Hold on little guy!" Sora yelled to him. We managed to get Piglet down and Pooh showed up. And, like before, Pooh said that he didn't know us. Then, another gust of wind came and swept Piglet off the ground. I countered the wind using Aeroga to bring Piglet back to the ground, but he instead landed on a tree branch.

"Piglet, jump! I'll catch you, don't worry." I said. Piglet jumped, but ended up jumping on Pooh instead.

"Oh, that was rather frightening. I do hope you're all right, Piglet." Pooh said. Pooh remembered Piglet's name!

"We're real happy for you guys." Sora said.

"And thank you for rescuing my friend Piglet, Somebodies-I-Don't-Know." Pooh said. He didn't remember us though.

"No problem..." I said sadly. We returned to the entry point and the next place to be brought back was Rabbit's house. We went there and started walking down the path. It was still pretty windy.

"Help! Help!" a voice cried. Where was that coming from? I happen to look up and saw a small blue bird falling. I ran forward, jumped and caught the bird before it hit the ground.

"Nice save, Hikari!" Sora said. I looked at the bird. It was a tiny blue bird.

"Thank you." the bird said.

"Are you hurt?" She shook her head. "What's your name, sweetie?" I asked.

"Kessie." the bird answered. That was cute name.

"Where's your family, Kessie?" Sora asked.

"I'm living with Rabby." Kessie said. Rabby? Did see mean Rabbit? I got off the ground and carried Kessie in my hand until we came to Rabbit who was frantically looking for something.

"Hi, Rabbit." I said. He didn't seem to hear me as he didn't stop to say hi.

"Kessie? Kessie, where are you?!" Rabbit cried.

"Rabbit, Hikari has her." Sora said. Rabbit looked and saw Kessie in my hand. I handed her back to him and he was so relieved. I was guessing that Rabby was 'Rabbit' and 'Daddy' put together. Rabbit explained how Kessie was found during the winter and Rabbit took her in. We explained Pooh's condition to Rabbit and sure enough Pooh and Eeyore showed up. Rabbit asked us to gather honey to help Pooh. We gathered about fifteen pots full and Pooh ate them all, but still didn't remember.

"After all that, and he still doesn't remember us." Rabbit said.

"Well, I hope you and Kessie will invite me over for lunch again soon, Rabbit." Pooh said.

"Pooh remembers! Pooh remembers!" Kessie cheered.

"Pooh, do you remember Eeyore?" Piglet asked.

"Oh, hello there, Eeyore. It's ever so nice to see you." Pooh said.

"Nice of you to notice me, Pooh Bear." Eeyore said. Sora pointed to himself and me.

"Yes, hello there, Somebodies-I-Don't-Know." Pooh said. Would Pooh ever remember us? We returned to the entry point and the next place to return was Kanga and Roo's house. Kanga had found some medicine that she thought might help Pooh. It was then something tackled me from behind. I found myself on my back with Tigger sitting on me.

"Tigger, you scared me." I said.

"Sure I did, Hikari. Tiggers are good at scarin'!" Tigger said. Tigger noticed the bottle Kanga was holding and took it. We caught up with him and explained Pooh's situation. Tigger suggested bouncing would help Pooh remember. While it was fun, it didn't seem to jog Pooh's memory. "Pooh boy not rememberin' me, takes the joy outta bouncin'..."

"Oh, but Tigger. I thought bouncing is what Tiggers do best." Pooh said. Tigger pounced on Pooh, happy and giddy again. Pooh also remembered Kanga and Roo. I just hoped he'd remember us soon. We again returned to the entry point and this time, the spooky cave returned. We headed there and saw everyone.

"What's going on?" Sora asked.

"Where's Pooh Bear?" I asked.

"It seems Pooh wandered into the deepest part of the cave." Owl said. We set out to search for him while, protecting the others. Soon, we found Pooh.

"We're so glad you're okay Pooh." Sora said.

"What were you doing here?" I asked.

"I was looking for two dear friends of mine that I remember I made a very important promise to." Pooh said.

"So, did you find them?" Sora asked.

"No. I've looked and looked, but they don't seem to be anywhere." Pooh replied.

"Try and remember, Pooh. Aren't Sora and Hikari the ones you're looking for?" Kanga asked. A strange, growling noise echoed.

"Oh no! The jagular!" Pooh exclaimed.

"No, it's just your tummy grumbling." Sora said.

"You just need to eat some honey." I said.

"I think you and Sora are, Hikari." Pooh said. He said our names! He remembers!

"Pooh, you finally remembered!" Sora exclaimed.

"Remembered what, Sora?" Pooh asked. I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Pooh Bear..." I mumbled.

"I like ever so much when you and Sora are cheerful, Hikari." Pooh said.

"Us too, Pooh." Sora said.

"Let's go home." I said. Me and Sora each took a hold of one of Pooh's paws and led everyone home. We went to the entry point one last time and the starry hill had returned. We went there and saw poor Pooh with a honey pot on his head. We hurried up to the hill and got the pot off him. Pooh told us that he wanted to find a way to make us stay in the 100 Acre Wood. We told him, that as long as he looked in his heart, he could see us anytime he wanted.

No one's Pov

Sora and Hikari departed from the 100 Acre Wood. The old, torn cover was replaced by a new one. Sora and Hikari were sitting on Starry Hill, looking at the moon. Pooh Bear sat in Sora's lap. Piglet and Roo sat in Hikari's lap, while Kessie was perched on her right shoulder.

My Pov

We got back and I remembered Aerith had been avoiding eye-contact with me.

"Aerith, are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes...but, Hikari. I'm afraid something's happened." Aerith said.

"What?" I asked. She swallowed and took a deep breath before answering. The next thing she said, had to be the worse thing I ever heard.

"The Organization has Yami and Tai." Aerith answered.