1000 Heartless War

My Pov

We came to an area and saw a bunch of Heartless and Nobodies fighting each other. I noticed Maleficent just as she vanished.

"Heartless! Leave the white ones. Turn your attention to the princess and her friends!" Maleficent demanded.

"Uh-oh!" Goofy exclaimed. Not only did the Heartless come after us, but the Nobodies did too. It took a while, but we managed to defeat them. I saw the three girls from before floating toward us. I asked Yami about and she told me their names were Yuna, Rikku and Paine.

"Where's Maleficent?" Yuna asked.

"Look like she ran away." Sora said.

"Well, that was PRET-ty lame of her." Rikku said.

"I guess we picked the wrong side." Paine said. The three girls started whispering to each other.

"If you're looking to take sides, Leon and the others could use help." I said.

"Does this Leon have any treasure?" Yuna asked. Why were they wanting to know that?

"Yeah, lots of stuff!" Donald said. They seemed really happy to know that.

"Perfect!" Rikku said.

"Come on." Paine said.

"Who ARE you?" Sora asked.

"Oh, we're nothing worth mentioning." Yuna said.

"Just three treasure fanatics." Paine said.

"Later, taters!" Rikku said. With that, they disappeared.

"Did Leon... really have any treasure?" Sora asked. I heard Donald chuckle as he ran toward the exit with us following him. We come outside to see several Dusks.

"Move it!" I shouted. Each us of destroys one and we make our way to the postern. Then, we were blinded by a bright light. That's when we saw a man with distinctive long, silver hair with long bangs that frame his face and dressed in a black leather coat. The coat had a large collar that reaches his ears even when folded back and was kept closed by a black belt with a silver buckle around his waist. His coat had red-violet lining in the front. The sleeves of his coat ended in metal rings in place of normal cuffs, and he wore black leather gloves. For some reason there was an odd, black and red, fin-like growth on his right forearm. His face looked strikingly like Cloud's. His chest was exposed, showing that he wore some sort of grey strap around his abdomen with two black belts over it and he wore a silver pauldron over each shoulder, as well as two brown, overall-esque straps that intersected over his chest. He wore black pants and knee-high boots of the same color, with two grey belts wrapped around each boot. He also had a large, navy blue wing on his right shoulder with two more wings of the same color sprouting from either of his hips. I heard DemiVeemon and Nyaromon growling slightly.

"Guys, it's Sephiroth!" Donald exclaimed.

"Ain't Sephiroth the one who's suppose to be the dark part of Cloud's heart?" Goofy asked.

"Did Cloud tell you that? Then he must understand now." Sephiroth said.

"Just what are you gonna do to him?" Sora asked.

"Nothing. Cloud is the one who hungers for Darkness." Sephiroth said.

"Cloud said you two have a score to settle." I said.

"I see... He wants to meet me." Sephiroth turned around and started walking away. "Then I should give him what he wants. That last bit of light is always the hardest to snuff out." Sephiroth said. He rose in the air and disappeared into a black orb. We hurried toward the bailey and saw Leon and Aerith fending off several Heartless. I saw Liollmon and Lalamon fighting with them.

"We'll help!" Sora said. Aerith turned and a look of fear flashed across her face.

"Sora, Hikari! Behind you!" Aerith cried. We turned and saw several Dancer Nobodies along with several Heartless. It was hard dealing with both the Heartless and Nobodies at the same time.

"The king's in the bailey. You better head over there!" Leon said. He and Aerith went off toward the bailey and we followed after them. When we got to the bailey, I looked out toward the Great Maw.

"Whoa..." I softly exclaimed.

No one's Pov

As the princess looked out toward the Great Maw, she saw both an amazing and frightening sight. She saw all of her companions and their Digimon fighting of the Heartless, swarm after swarm, only to have another swarm take its place. Renamon had digivolved to Kyubimon, Liollmon had digivolve to Liamon, Lalamon had digivolved to Sunflowmon, Wormmon had digivolved to Stingmon and Dracomon had digivolved to Coredramon. She noticed that the Nobodies of her friends were also out there fighting. All of the people she cared for were out there fighting. Yami, Yuffie, Aerith, Leon, Cloud, Stitch, Clip, Zexion, Vexen, Lexaeus, Larxene and Marluxia. She feared for their safety.

My Pov

I ran toward the entrance in the bailey that the Heartless had created when one jumped at me from above. Before I could summon my Keyblade, someone else killed it. I looked to see it was Zack and Growlmon.

"Zack! How did you get here?" I asked.

"I don't even know myself. All I know is this portal opened up with a voice telling me you were in trouble. I go through it and find myself here." Zack said. A voice? Could it have been my mom? I remember how when I was little she had used some of her power to protect me. "I'm gonna go help everyone out!" Zack said. He rushed past me and ran toward the battle field.

"Be careful!" I called. He looked back at me real quick and gave me a reassuring smile. Just as me and the others were about to head into battle, Mickey somersaulted from above and held out his arms with his back to us.

"Okay, fellas, you've gotta go find Riku, Kairi and Kage!" Mickey said.

"But Leon and the others are friends too!" Sora objected.

"Don't worry. There's already lotsa help here. We'll take care of this fight." Mickey said.

"But... I promised Leon!" Sora said.

"Donald! Goofy! Take Sora and Hikari and get goin'!" Mickey said.

"Riku, Kairi, Kage... please give us some more time. We'll find you guys, I promise." I said. That's when I heard Donald and Goofy's voices behind us.

"Your Majesty!" Donald said.

"We understand. We'll go look for Riku, Kairi and Kage!" Goofy said. Me and Sora snapped our attention to our friends.

"Right. Watch out for danger!" Mickey said.

"You be careful, too!" Donald said.

"Hold on a minute!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, you guys!" Sora exclaimed.

"Sora, Hikari, do as you're told!" Donald said.

"You're both comin' with us whether ya want to or not!" Goofy said.

"C'mon, guys! You gotta be good!" Donald said. That's when Donald winked at us. I realized both he and Goofy were on our side.

"Right." I said.

"Gotcha." Sora said.

"Well then, skedaddle!" Goofy said.

"Thank you." Sora and I said.

"Let's go!" Donald said. We ran right past Mickey who was shocked. We looked up at him.

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty!" Sora said.

"Please forgive us!" DemiVeemon said.

"You said it yourself; we have to help our friends when we can Mickey!" I said.

"We're truly sorry!" Nyaromon said.

"Hope you can forgive us!" Goofy said. We hurried to help everyone, unaware that Mickey sadly smiled at our sudden action realizing it was the right one. Our Digivices activated.

"DemiVeemon digivolve to... Veemon!"

"Nyaromon digivolve to... Salamon!"