The Organization

My Pov

I stared at my sister, shocked by what she had just said.

"Wh-What do you mean he's mine?" I asked.

"It's true. He's yours and Riku's." Yami said. I shook my head.

"That's crazy! Me and Riku never-" That's when the image flashed through my head. That time... when Riku... raped me... he didn't pull out. He had released inside me. "But, how is he here? I thought he would have died when I lost my heart." I said.

"I did too. When I went to check up on you one day, an orb of light came from the pod you were in and... there he was." Yami said. I slowly stepped closer. My son opened his little eyes to reveal they were like mine. "Wanna hold him?" I gulped, unsure if I even had a right to hold him. "Come on. Sit here." I sat in a small rocking chair. She handed my baby to me and made sure to support his head.

"You may have my hair and eye color, but you looked just like your daddy." I said. My baby boy giggled, like he understood me. "What's his name?"

"He's your baby. I didn't want to give him a name you didn't want for him." Yami said. I looked down at my son. That's when the name popped into head.

"Taiyō." I said.

"Taiyō... that means 'sun'." Yami said. I nodded.

"Because he'll be the warm light that brightens the cold darkness in mine and Riku's lives." Salamon tried to see him. I lowered him down enough to where she could. Her eyes lit up. "Speaking of, does Riku know about him?" I asked. Yami sadly shook her head.

"No. Anytime I tried to tell him about it, DiZ would call him away and always kept him from finding out." Yami said. I looked down at Taiyo. He needed both his parents.

"I can't stay Yami, but I swear I'll come back with Riku so Tai has both his parents." I said. She took Tai out of my arms.

"Well, I'll take care of him as long as what's needed. Just be safe. I don't want to lose you again. And I don't want little Tai to be without his mommy." Yami said. I gave her a thumbs up before a headed out the door and back to Sora. They had left Merlin's house and went toward the bailey.

"Sora! Donald! Goofy!" I called. They turned to see me.

"Hikari..." Sora said.

"What's wrong?" That's when I realized Leon and the others must have told them. "So... you know?" I asked.

"Yeah." It was awkward for a few seconds. "But... I'm happy that you and Riku have a kid, Hikari. Your baby's a symbol of the connection between you two." Sora said.

"Sora. We need to find Riku even more now." I said.

"What's your baby's name?" Goofy asked.

"My son's name is Taiyō. It means 'sun'." I said.

"Why'd you name him that?" Donald asked.

"Because he's the warm light that will brighten the cold darkness of mine and Riku's lives." I said.

"Perfect name." Sora said.

"What's going on? Why are you guys here?"" I asked,

"Leon needs us for something." Sora said. We headed over to the bailey and saw Leon. Liollmon was standing next to him. We went over to him and he motioned us to look toward the Great Maw. Surrounding it was a pit full of Heartless. Then, I noticed two Dusks going toward it.

"We want to restore Hollow Bastion the way it use to be. Maybe even better. But the Heartless and Nobodies are proving to be a problem." Leon said.

"We'll take care of it Leon." I said.

"Happy to hear. Do you guys know what's going?" Leon asked.

"Well, I guy named Pete is releasing Heartless into many world and as for the Nobodies... they're controlled by a group named Organization XIII." I said.

"You called?" a voice asked. What the hell? We looked around to find the source of the voice. We hurried to a different area to see who it was.

"You're doing well." a second voice said. Sora and I summoned our Keyblades.

"Who's that!?" Sora asked.

"This calls for a celebration..." the first voice said. Nobodies started popping up everywhere. Donald and Goofy went to take care off some of them while me, Sora and Leon defended the gate from the rest. I hated to admit it, but the Nobodies seemed stronger than the Heartless. It took a long time, but we manage to get rid of them all. "The Keyblade... a truly marvelous weapon. Were it only in more... capable hands." Cruel laughter followed that statement.

"Show yourselves, you cowards!" I shouted. A heard a sound and looked up. First there was one, but soon five more showed up.

"Good. Now we can settle this!" Sora said.

"What a shame... And here I thought we could be friends." the first said. With that, they all laughed and vanished.

"Stop!" He ran to stop them, only to have one appear in front of him. "What's the big idea!?" Donald snapped.

"Oopsy-daisy!" the man exclaimed.

"Move it!" I said.

"Now do you think that's polite, shutting me down like that?" the man said.

"Are you deaf? I said move it!" I yelled.

"As if! You can talk all you want your Majesty, but that won't change a thing." the man said.

"Then we're gonna MAKE you move!" Donald shouted.

"See, that would work - if I were just any old dude. 'Cept I'm not. I'm with the Organization. Nothing "any old" about me." the man said.

"Ha! Tough talk for someone who stood on the sidelines while his Nobody flunkies did the fighting!" Sora said.

"Oh, dear. I think you got the wrong impression." the man said.

"You gonna cry?" Sora scoffed.

"As if! Why don't I remind you two how tough the crowd you're dealing with really is?" the man asked.

"Remind us?" I asked. Sora glared at the unknown person.

"That's RIGHT, he used to give me that same exact look." the man said. He? Who was the 'he' this guys was talking about?

"I guess you think you can psych me out by saying a bunch of random stuff!" Sora said.

"Gee... I just don't know. Be a good boy and good girl now!" the man said and disappeared.

"That was weird. WHO gave him the same look?" Sora asked.

"Y'know, I think he was just tryin' to confuse ya." Goofy said. Veemon tugged on Sora's pant-leg.

"Don't pay the Nobodies any mind, Sora." Veemon said.

"There's only one you, Sora." I said. He pulled out a card from his pocket.

"Here, Hikari. It's an honorary member card for the restoration committee." Sora said. I reached for the card, but it suddenly started to glow. It floated up into the air and both of our Keyblades began to glow. We pointed them to the ground. Underneath Sora appeared a shining crown symbol like the one he wore around his neck and the Kingdom Hearts sigil appeared under me. There was a blast of wind and suddenly the scenery around us changed. The card shot a beam of light upward to reveal a Keyhole. We pointed our Keyblades at it and opened a new path.

"That must have been the gate Master Yen Sid mentioned." I turned to Leon. "We've gotta go Leon! There are other worlds out there that need help." I said.

"Just be safe out there. Especially you, Hikari. You got a reason not to die on us." Leon said.

"I'll be fine. Tell Yami and my Grandma not to worry." I said. We hurried off. Sora and the others rode in the gummi ship while I rode of my glider, which I name Starry Twilight.