Clip and Old Friends

My Pov

I sat there, still frozen by what had just happened to my friends.

"What just happened? Where are they?" I asked.

"I don't know..." He went to the computer and started typing, trying to figure out how to get them back. "Hikari, why don't you go see Yami? I let you know the second I get something." Leon said. I complied without objection. Stitch looked up at me.

"Stitch sorry." Stitch said. He knew I was sad. I just smiled at him.

"It's okay Stitch. You didn't know what would happen." I picked him up and hugged him. "It's so good to see you again." I put Stitch down and he pulled out something. It was the Wayfinder Gantu had broken. "Your Wayfinder! You fixed it." Then he held out something for me. It was a white pod with the number '177' on it. "Is this another experiment? Like you?" I asked.

"Not experiment! Cousin." Stitch corrected. So Stitch thought of the other experiments as his cousins. Why did he hand me this though? He scampered off somewhere and I followed him. Soon, we came to a fountain. He pointed to the pod and then to the fountain.

"Is that how they're activated? Do you want to see one of your cousins?" I asked. He nodded his head. I closed both my hands around the pod. If I remembered correctly, Dr. Jumbaa had created his experiments to be evil. I would use my light so that this experiment would be somewhat tamed and I could tame it completely later. My hands glowed for a quick second and then I threw the pod into the fountain. As soon as it made contact with the water, a large yellow bubble emerged from the fountain. From the bubble emerged a creature with yellow fur, big blue eyes, a pink bow on its head and three long nails on each of its hands. This experiment was smaller than Stitch. It looked around and then at me.

"Cousin!" Stitch exclaimed. The experiment kept its eyes glued to me. I heard it make some kind of purring noise. That's when I realized it wasn't looking at me, it was looking at my hair. Judging by its nails, my guess was that its function was to cut hair. I gripped my hair. It had grown to be was ridiculously long. It would get me in trouble if I didn't do something about it. I let my hand travel down until it reached my back.

"Experiment 177, if you want you can cut the hair that's below my hand." It nodded and used it nails to cut my hair. What it did next was kind of weird. The experiment ate my hair. I decided, like before, to name the experiment. "Since your function is to cut hair, I'll call you... Clip." I said. Clip seemed to like her new name and jumped into my arms. She was so soft.

"So Yami wasn't lying." a voice said. I snapped my attention to see five members of Organization XIII standing only a few feet away.

"You are awake." the second said.

"So much for that weirdo's facts." the third said.

"DiZ clearly made a mistake somewhere with his diagnosis." the fourth said.

"What matters is she awake." the fifth said.

"Who are all of you?" I asked.

"Forgive us, Princess Hikari." the fifth said. How did he know my name? They each removed their hoods, revealing their faces.

.One had platinum blond hair, worn long with two slightly shorter(but still long) bangs that frame his face. He also had rather large, bright green eyes.

.Another had very angular and strong features, with a square chin, straight nose, and sharp cheekbones. He had blue eyes and small eyebrows. His hair was auburn and slicked back into rather odd, messy spikes.

.Another was the only girl among them, whose blonde hair was slicked back and about jaw-length, with two long strands styled into a distinctive antennae-like appearance. Her eyes were a vivid green and she is very slim with an hourglass figure that sets her apart from the others.

.Another was tall and elegant and his hair was shoulder-length and rose pink with ruffles. His eyes were almost the same blue color as Sora's. He had some feminine features about him.

.The last one had steel-blue hair sported messy bangs that completely covered the right side of his face, reaching about an inch or two past his chin. On his left side, his bangs, though still rather long, were shorter than the right side, partially covering his ear. A few strands of hair fall over the exposed section of his face. The one eye that was visible was aqua blue. I took one look at them and knew who they were.

"Even... Aeleus... Relena... Lauriam... Ienzo..." I muttered. I saw a look of surprise then sadness flash across their faces. "What's wrong?"

"We're not... them anymore..." Relena said. What?

"We're their Nobodies." Lauriam explained. Their... Nobodies? But that means that they lost their hearts...

"Oh..." That's when I remembered the names Saïx had mentioned. "Are you're new names Vexen, Lexaeus, Zexion, Marluxia and Larxene?" I asked. They each nodded. That's when I panicked. "You shouldn't be here! If the Organization finds you, they'll destroy you!"

"You needn't worry. We've gone a year without detection." Vexen assured me.

"Still..." I said.

"We'll be fine." Lexaeus said.

"We came to warn you and everyone else." Marluxia said.

"Why?" I asked.

"There is a dangerous amount of Heartless harboring in the Great Maw. We believe they may attack Hollow Bastion very soon." Zexion said.

"How many are we talking about?!" I asked.

"If I had to guess... maybe a thousand." Larxene said. A thousand!?

"I need to go tell Yami and warn to be careful." I ran past them and hurried to my grandma's house. But I half-turned around and looked at them one more time. "I'm glad I got to see you guys again." I said. I resumed running to my grandma's house, with Salamon, Clip and Stitch running next to me.

Zexion's Pov

I was relieved to see my childhood friend was awake and part of the world again. At least, I think she's my friend. My memories as Ienzo are hazy and only flash through my head.

"Hikari's right though. We shouldn't stick around here too long." Larxene pointed out.

"We should at least lend assistance to her and her friends should that swarm of Heartless attack the town." Marluxia said.

"All the while; keep an eye out." Lexaeus said.

"Agreed." Vexen said. As we started to leave, a voice called out from behind me.

"So here you all are." We became froze all of us in our tracks.