"I don't know Ana, I don't think seeds take up that much space in the ground," she says and I come back to see he had already shoveled out about a foot of the ground, it was a wide hole for just a seed.  "Oh he's doing something to his sweater," she says and she gasps when he lifts up his sweater and his abs become exposed.  "Holy shit!" I say as he throws his hoodie to the concrete floor by him. 

His biceps were huge, and his sweat dripping down his body made his six pack gloss.  His multiple tattoos all over his torso and arms made it hard not to look.  "Why do you always get the hot ones?" She scoffs and I laugh.  "Not even, I always go for the nerds," I say the truth.  "Well fuck, get me a nerd too.  I'll read a book if I have to," she says and I laugh.  Emma actually loves to read, and is pursuing a better career than me.  She's gotten accepted to Yale and Stanford, but because of family issues she couldn't go.  But she says she's an idiot because she always attracts the players and assholes. 

"I don't know why you always go for the players and assholes," I tell her and she rolls her eyes as she looks away from the window.  "Because no other guys are attracted to me," she laughs and I laugh along.  "Trust me, he'll come some day," I tell her and she smiles.  "Better come soon," and she walks into the bathroom down the hall of my room. 

As I look back at him he goes into his house.  Soon enough his room light is turned on, and I see him grabbing something from his dresser.  I couldn't tell exactly what it was, but it was small.  He closes his dresser and leaves his room.  Emma then comes back.  "Anything happening?" She asks peering at the window and I answer. 

"He got something from his room," I say and he walks out, but with a frame in his hand, and a bouquet of flowers in the other.  He places them on top of his sweater and keeps digging the hole until it's a few inches underground.  "I think it's a frame," she says looking at the object on the sweater.  "I think it's a picture of his mom," I say and she looks at me "do you think she died?" She asks and I shrug my shoulders "I'm not sure, but I think so."

He grabs the frame and the flowers and gently places them in the hole.  He wipes a tear from his right eye and covers it all.  "That sucks," Emma whispers and I nod my head as he grabs his sweater and goes back in his house. 

"Well that was interesting," she says and I nod my head "Very, you're leaving already?" I ask as she grabs her purse from my bed and puts it on her shoulder.  "Yeah, my mom just texted me that I need to babysit Andrew," she rolls her eyes and I laugh at her.  Andrew was her 15 year old brother, whom her parents baby all the time. 

"Well good luck with that, give me a call if you need help with the brat," I tell her as I walk her down the stairs and she tells me "I'll definitely do that," as we go to my front door.  "Alright, well thanks for coming by.  I'll see you later," I tell her opening the door and she hugs me "See you later Ana." I close the door. 

Walking up to my bedroom I head in for the shower.  After my shower I decide to take a nap, I oddly woke up extremely early today, so a nap was very much needed. 

Hours Later
I get waken up by the sound of knocking, but I'm not sure where it's coming from.  I take the blankets off of my body and grab the aluminum bat from under my bed.  I stand up and hear the knocking again.  I then hear someone groaning, like in pain.  I open my sliding door and get on my small balcony.  I look down at the handle bars and see hands holding them.

"What the fuck!" I say and raise my hands with the aluminum bat "ANA ITS JASON!" He says and I see him with widen eyes as I was about to crush his fingers.  "Don't crush my fingers! Please," he says and I throw the bat back in my room and help him up.  Surprisingly, I was able to.  "What are you doing here?" I ask him and he ignores the question "Do you wanna hang out?" He asks whispering and I smile "Hang out where?" I ask and he replies still out of breath.