Theater Power Couple (Connor Murphy x Fem!Reader) SMUT! NSFW!

Start from the beginning

"You know what this is about?" I ask him as I walk closer to him. He shrugs and offers his hand for me to hold, which I eagerly grab and intertwine our fingers as we walk down the hallway towards the theater.

As we enter the theater, we see the theater teacher Mr. Jones quietly and quickly shuffling papers around. He looks up and smiles.

"Ahh! Welcome you two!" He clasps his hands together and turn back to his table, grabbing two papers. "These are the lines and actions for Dead Girl Walking-."

He turns and shuffles his papers more and pulls out more.

These are the requirements for the slight crude scene, and that you two will work out anything that may hinder the real ness of the scene." He says as he looks down at our hands and smiles slightly. "But I'm guessing that's not a problem, but there is one thing that I need you guys to do."

"Which is?" Connor asks, his brow raising slightly, making his face sarcastic and so fucking hot.

"That you guys have to practice the scene at least once on your own to make sure that you work out all of the kinks." He says, a bit of fright tingeing in his voice.

"Ok. That's perfectly acceptable." I shrug, looking at Connor as he nods too.

"Ok! Great! And if you guys want, you can stay here for the rest of the period." He smiles and turns back to his table. I smile and run off towards the stage, letting go of Connors hand so I don't hurt him while I run off.

We spend the rest of the period practicing our lines and singing random songs from random musicals. We leave 5 before the bell rings so we can get to class to get our stuff. We reach his class and I peck his lips before running back to my English class, leaving him smirking in the hallway.

The day goes by fast, leaving me walking home and quietly listening to a recording of the Veronica lines and practicing. All of a sudden my phone buzzes and I jump out of my skin.

BB Boy❤️💖💕

Be ready at 6

Why?

Because, we're gonna practice at my house.

Practice what?

Omg (Y/n). Fucking dead girl walking.

ooOOOHHHH
Ok. That makes sense.
See you then lmao. Love you.

Love you too dork.

I smile at the texts and stuff my phone back into my pocket as I continue to walk home. I open the door to my house and quickly run upstairs, throwing my backpack by the door and closing it behind me. I giggle and smile, and seeing as the time is already 4:30, I decide to get ready. The next two hours go by sluggishly slow, as if every minutes draws out to over an hour.

The last thirty minutes goes by like a blink. And I soon find my self at Connors house, going through the motions of the song and movements.

"The demon queen of high school has decreed it. She said Monday 8 am I will be deleted, she'll hunt me down in study hall, stuff and mount me on the walk, thirty hours to live how should I spend them?!" I sing, still looking down at the paper so I know what movements I need to make. "I don't have to stay and die like cattle, I could change my name and ride up to Seattle! But I don't have a motorbike.... wait.. here's an option that I like, spend these thirty hours getting freakay!"