Theater Power Couple (Connor Murphy x Fem!Reader) SMUT! NSFW!

Start from the beginning

I walk into the library and stroll over to the counter where the librarian was currently checking books in. She looks up and gives me a big smile.

"Hello sweetheart. How's your day? I heard you got the big part! Congratulations." She says, her words sweet and happy.

"My days been great, thanks for asking. And thank you. Speaking of a big part, did Connor come in here?" I ask. She smiles sweetly and nods.

"Normal corner."

"Thank you." I smile and quietly and quickly walk back towards the back of the library. Automatically I see Connor, a book glued in front of his face and his hood up. I smile to my self and walk towards him.

He looks up as he heard me coming, taking off his hood and revealing his messy curly black locks.

"Hey." He mumbles, his vice husky from no use .

"Hey Con." I smile and sit down next to him, looking at the cover of his book, which was Call of the Wild. "Congratulations."

"On?" He asks, not looking up.

"The play. You got JD." I giggle. He looks up, startled at my words.

"Wait. Actually?" He asks, causing me to nod. "Who did you get?"

"Veronica."

"Hell yea! We're stars together!" He shouts happily, earning a lot of shushes from around the library. I giggle at him, his face completely adorable.

"The only thing that would make it better is if we were dating. We would be the theater power couple." I laugh, and put my head on the desk facing him. He stiffens and looks down at me.

"Evan told you didn't he?" He asks, as I give him a confused look. "Dammit Evan.."

"Tell me what?"

"That if I got JD I would ask you out because I like you? He told you right?" He explains, as I shoot my head up, and look at him slightly surprised. "... anddd I'm guessing.. by that look if insanity your giving me... he didn't.."

"No actually he- he uh didn't. But yes." I tell him, fidgeting with my hands slightly under the table and look down, my face probably cherry red.

"Wait- yes what?"

"Yes I'll be your girlfriend." I chuckle and look back up at him. He smiles and blushes, becoming the color of an over ripe tomato. He pulls you close to him and quietly kisses your lips, as if they were addicting.

And just like that, we were the "Theater Power Couple".

Within the next few months, we go on dates, practice for the musical, and be normal high school students. I'm sitting in my AP English class as the PA turns on.

"Will Connor Murphy and (Y/n) (L/n) please report to the theater? Will Connor Murphy and (Y/n) (L/n) please report to the theater?" The deadpan voice of the school secretary says, causing my face to go red due to embarrassment and quietly standing up from my desk. I give a curt nod to the teacher as I walk out and see Connor walking out of his chemistry class from farther down the hallway.