I'll Be Around

It has been a beautiful ceremony. Your small little family came as did his even smaller one. Nothing fancy, it was held in a field of flowers. You loved it even more for the simplicity. Your father walked you down the isle and you could feel his happiness. Many tears were shed as the famous words were said.

It was time for the speeches and you were preparing to hear your fathers. "I know most of you are expecting to hear words of toughness, but if I'm being frank I'm about to burst into tears right now. My baby girl is all grown up and I couldn't be more upset and proud at the same time." Tears began to form in the corners of your eyes, hearing the precious words. Dean continued "My daughter loves this musical called Hamilton and there's this song. Shut up she plays it on repeat in Baby"

He paused to smile at the laughter at the badass Dean Winchester listening to a musical. "Anyway! It talks about the two guys children when they are little. Granted it's back in like the 1700's but there's a part that says they're father wasn't around but they will be. And babygirl" Your father turned to stare into your overflowing eyes "I know you're on your own but I swear I'll be around for you." A giant smile covered your lips. Getting up, you wrapped your arms around you father, shaking from the tears of happiness. "I love you daddy." You whispered in his ear. He kissed your cheek "I love you more princess."

"Here's to the happy couple!"