Action!

You sat in your chair, making sure the lighting looked right. Once you deemed it perfect, you called out "Action!" The three men began their lines, but it wasn't long until the tallest messed up, causing the others to laugh. "Alright guys keep it together. I'd like to actually use this footage." You tried to scold them. Your boyfriend, Jensen, turned to face one of the cameras you were glancing into. You burst out laughing at his goofy face. "Settle, settle everyone. Let's do it again. Reset!" Calling out to the set crew, they began to move things back if needed. 

~

   "Ugh! Jared! Leave Misha alone! I swear you guys are toddlers. Jensen!! PUT MISHA DOWN OR SO HELP ME!!" You yelled. The entire crew stopped hustling around to stare at you. Taking a deep breath in, you released it. "Look, I'm all for having fun trust me." You threw a wink Jensen's way. "But, not when people have the chance of being injured. So, with that said, can we try to get through this scene? Then you can pick Misha up all you want and continue the bromance." You finished and everyone started clapping and whistling. A few people yelled out something like 'Finally!' 'They just got roasted!' 'Get it ___!' You laughed as a blush flushed over your cheeks. 

   The rest of the filming went smoothly, you actually got everything filmed that you needed. Once you hopped out of your chair and headed to your car, you were joined by Jensen. "Hey babe." Brushing a hair out your face, you smiled. "Hey handsome. Good job today." He laughed and shook his head. "Other than the fact that I was childish. Thanks for putting us in our place. It's nice to still be treated like people sometimes. I've never heard you yell that loud before." You chuckled and put a hand on your hip. "Yeah well someone has to keep you children in line." He took the hand resting beside you and kissed it. "I'm glad it's you."