Flinch

Warnings: mention of abuse
Rubbing absentmindedly on the scar on your upper arm, you thought of the beer bottle that created that scar. You thought of how it bled for days upon end, how HE wouldn't let you go to the hospital to get it stitched up.
The sound of a door shutting caught your attention. Running out of your room and up the bunker stairs, you flung yourself at Dean. Your boyfriend caught you and wrapped his arms around you. Laughing he cooed,"I've missed you too babygirl." You couldn't begin to describe how much you missed him. "Are both of you okay? Did you get hurt? How's Castiel?" You asked question after question while checking them both over. "Baby, baby calm down. We're all fine. Cas is good, he's somewhere, probably looking for bees." Dean joked. You giggled for a few seconds until you saw his face change. Sam slipped off and left you both alone. "Dean? What's wrong babe?" You worriedly asked. He didn't say anything, only pointed to the long scar. Glancing between it and Dean, "Oh, that. It's nothing. I got it a long time ago." Your tried to diffuse how tense he looked. "Where did you get it? Who gave it to you?" He was scarily quiet. You stuttered for a second,"My...uh...my old boyfriend was drunk. He didn't meant to! It was an accident!" Dean didn't say anything for a few dragging minutes. Finally, he just pulled you back into his arms and held you. "Baby girl, I'm so sorry he did that to you. Is that why you always the scars were your fault?" You slowly nodded against his chest. Dean kisses the top of your head and whispered to you,"I hope you know I would never do that to you. I love you too much to see you in pain. You know how much I freak out when you get a paper cut." That last part made you giggle.
       "Come on. Let's go on inside and get some pie." You pumped a fist into the air and raced into the bunker. Chucking and talking to himself,"That's my girl."

Heller! I hope I didn't make anyone sad. If y'all are ever going through an abusive relationship, I'm open to talk about. I know it would seem weird,me being a stranger and all, but whatever helps you. Alright shutting up now lol. Rock on!
-J