Vroom

Swaying to the music blaring throughout the bunker's garage, you tinkered around on an old Chevelle. You had a secret side of you. The boys thought you were a complete idiot when it came to cars. Ha! You probably knew more than Dean. Laughing to yourself at the silly thought, you reached for a wrench and WD-40. "Damn, this bolt is practically stripped!" you muttered to yourself. You soaked the bolt in the grease and a couple muscles popped out at your attempt to loosen it. 

    You stayed in the garage, uninterrupted until the boys found you. You had your head under the hood, trying to get the intake manifold working properly. Since your attention was else where, you didn't hear the boys approach. "___? What the hell are you doing?" Dean sputtered. You raised your head to answer, smirking. "What's it look like shortbus? I'm trying to fix the car, duh." Dean flushed and mumbled, "You're a shortbus...shortbus." You laughed loudly, "Damn honey. You really need to work on your comebacks. But seriously, why are you guys in here?" Sam pipped up, "We started looking for you. Then we heard the music and here you are." 

     Dean was still flushed. "Why didn't you tell us you could fix cars?" You slipped your head out from under the head and crossed your arms. "Didn't come up. I've known how for a long time." Dean spluttered, "But-but you always have me fix the car problem." You smirked and reached up to lightly pat his head. "I know sweetheart. I just wanted you to feel like you were a macho man. But trust me, I can handle my own car problems." 

     Strutting out of the room, you yelled over your shoulder, "I'm hungry. You coming or what?" Dean watched your ass as you walked out and you knew it. Just to tease him a little, you have your booty more shake than normal. Sam noticed and laughed, "Dude, she's so got you whipped." Dean shook his head and retaliated, "I don't even care. DIBS!" He yelled at Sam as he heard you call for him. Sam laughed to himself, "Here we go."