Patient #3814 p2

You could only stare in shock at Sam. Bust out?  You'd be caught for sure. You voiced your concerns to him and he shrugged them off. "My brother is coming for me and I'm taking you with me." You thought back to the vision you had. "Dean. You're brother's name is Dean right?" Sam looked at you with an open mouth. "I saw him before you snapped me out of it." He slowly nodded silently. A question was bugging you at the back of your mind. "What about our unwanted tag along?" You asked as a form came out of the shadows. Lucifer leaned against the wall with a smug grin on his face. "We're going to deal with that bridge when we get to it." Sam grimaced. The archangel waved in your direction. You sighed and began to sit up. "When do we leave?"

Apparently, Dean wouldn't be coming until later that night. You tried to act as normal as possible, well as normal as you could be in a mental hospital. You watched as the clock ticked closer and closer to lights out. Your nerves were getting the best of you, so many things could go wrong. Dean could get caught, you could get caught, you could get injured, Lucifer could mess something up, and many more scenarios ran through your head. The nurses finally clicked out the lights and your palms began to sweat. Not being able to sit anymore, you paced the length of your room over and over again. Trying to take a deep breath, you closed your eyes and let go of the negative energy. Perfect timing because Sam knocked twice on your door and then you were off.

You and Sam made it to the entrance without a complication. Sam must have saw something because he pressed you against the side of the building. Your breath caught and your eyes connected. Blushing, he took his arms from gripping your shoulders and stepped back. Coming back to reality, you looked around and the coast was clear. Sam grabbed your hand, unprompted, and lead you to a sleek black car. "Almost there ___." You couldn't believe it. Freedom was only a car door away. Slipping into the vehicle, the driver reeved it and you were gone.

You let out a deep sigh of relief. You started laughing, full blown laughter. Sam and you guessed Dean turned to look at you in confusion. "We're free!" You had a giant smile on your face while you did a mini happy dance. Sam smiled at your enthusiasm and spoke softly "Yeah ___ we're free. You never have to go back there." Your smile was still present and you could barely see Dean almost smiling. "Thank you Dean. I know that must have been hard for you to see your brother upset." The air in the car turned serious and the siblings looked surprised that you said that. "You have no idea." Dean mumbled. Not wanting to dwell on negative things anymore, you leaned your arms on the front seat and smiled "Where to boy?" Sam let out a small chuckle. "Let's go home." Dean smiled at you through the rearview mirror, turned up the radio, and sped up. Home.

Hi guys! This didn't go the way I wanted it to and I apologize. Hopefully the next one will be better lol. Don't forget to request. Rock on!