Bi Bi Bi

You were nervous, more nervous than you'd ever been in your entire life. Negative thoughts were flooding your already crowded mind. Things like "They'll laugh at you." "They'll kick you out." "You'll have to live on the streets." You shook you're head, forcing the thoughts away. Taking a deep breathe, you walked into the living room and dropped your bag behind the couch. "Going somewhere?" Dean questioned with a raised eyebrow. You couldn't stop shaking and felt like your body was on fire. "I-I hope n-not." Sam looked at you with concern and a hint of fear in his eyes. "__?" You clasped your hands together and pressed. "I need to tell you guys something." Sam and Dean gave you their full attention and you fidgeted under their gaze. "What's up?" You worked up the courage to look them in the eyes and mumbled "I'm bisexual."

Nothing was said for a few moments. Dean started laughing, like full blow laughter and tears formed in your eyes. A small oh passed your lips in resigned disappointment. "Dean." Sam hissed, seeing the water falling from your eyes. "I-I'm sorry. It's just now I have competition for every lady and I couldn't help it." Your head snapped up at his explanation. "What? That's it? That's your only problem?" You questioned while waving a hand about. They both shrugged, but Sam spoke up. "Look ___, we love you no matter who you love, whether that person is male or female. As long as you're happy, then we are too." You smiled softly, not thinking this is where it would lead.

Dean peered his head around the back of the couch. "Why did you bring a bag anyway?" You began fidgeting again. "Well I didn't really know how you guys would take it and I wanted to be able to leave in case you guys didn't accept me and I didn't wanna mope around and yeah." They both jumped to their feet and rushed over to you. "Don't you ever think we would want you to leave. You're family. We love you." Dean said sternly. You smiled while in a Winchester sandwich and murmured "I love you guys too." 

Dean broke the silence with this "But they still will get their ass whooped if they hurt you understand." You had to step back because of you laughter and wiped away the tears that had leaked out while Sam nodded with a serious look on his face. "Maybe I can help you with the men while you help me with the ladies." You teased him with a wink. He started stuttering for an answer but finally did." Pft, dude I'm straight. Why would you say that?" You shrugged and tried to keep a serious face. "Takes one to know one." That earned you a high five from San and a playful slap on the back of the head from Dean.