Fed To the Wolves ~ male!reader

Hello my lovely readers! Alright listen up, this is the first male reader so far, if you aren't comfortable reading this, please skip it. So this story was requested by a sweet individual Micah_VAMP_Lennon I hope it's as good as you wanted!

   Sam glanced over his shoulder to check up on you. You, his long term boyfriend of three years. He chuckled as you struggled to reach something on the top shelf of the bunker. Sam lumbered over to you and got down the ammo for you. "Thanks Sammy." You sighed. He laughed at your defeated expression. "Don't sweat it. I love your height." You rolled your eyes, he told you that almost everyday. Sam leaned down to give your a sweet kiss just as Dean burst through the room. "Hunt guys! Oh ho ho, sorry guys. Carry on!" Sam gave Dean his famous bitch face and Dean left the room. Kissing your forehead, he grabbed your hand and lead you to the Impala.

   The hunt was a relatively simple one, just a couple werewolves, nothing you hadn't faced before. You grabbed your silver blade and bullets. Werewolves had always creeped you out since you discovered the world of the unnatural. Dean closed baby's trunk and the three of you walked through the dark forest. "Why can't they hole up in somewhere bright and clean?" You complained to yourself. Your boyfriend heard the groan and light-heartedly chuckled. "Cause then they die babe." You only huffed. 

   A branch snapped not far from your group. The three of you stopped, straining to hear. Your grip on your gun tightened, the adrenaline starting to pump. Your heart was racing, but you were smiling from the thrill. Dean went first, followed by your baby, then yourself. A low snarl was heard from behind you. Whipping around, you shot the female werewolf. You sighed, letting your guard down. Big mistake. You didn't see her mate watch her die. he wanted revenge, so he leaped your way. However, your love saw it before you did. Sam bravely shoved you aside from the animal, letting him slice open his shoulder instead. "Sam!!" You yelled, a slight crack in your scream. You rushed over and shot the creature before it could do anymore harm to your beloved. Once he was dead, you scrambled over to Sam. Blood was flowing everywhere, the wound was really deep. "Dean!" you hollered in a panic. 

   He ran over and noticed his hurting brother. You were frantically waving your hands around, fidgeting with anything and everything. Dean gripped your shoulders, stopping your frenzy. "Hey! Dude, look at me. I need you to calm down so you cam help me get Sammy up, back and stitched up, alright?" You took a deep breath and nodded. You kissed Sam's forehead. "Baby, this is gonna hurt, but Dean and I are gonna be quick." He only groaned in pain. "Okay Sammy on 3." Dean said. 

"1..."

"2..."

"3..."

"Arrrghh!" Sam screamed in pain. "Hey, hey. You did great, okay baby. Just stay awake, stay awake Sammy boy." Your worried eyes was the last thing he saw before he blacked out from the excruciating pain.

~

   Sam slowly fluttered his hazel orbs, trying to adjust to the light. Once his eyes were fully open, he saw a figured slumped over the side of his bed. "Hey sweetheart." You mumbled something, then snapped up when you realized he was awake. "Sam!" you exclaimed. "How you feeling?" Sam assessed the pain, which was beginning to numb. "Not too bad, just sore." You leaned over and lovingly kissed his forehead, then flicked it. "That's for being an idiot. You could've been killed. It would've been my fault, too." 

   Sam furrowed his eyebrows. "What the hell are you talking about?" You couldn't look in his gentle eyes any longer. "It was my fault. I let my guard down and you got hurt because of it." Sam took your hand and stroked the back of it. "I would die for you in a heartbeat. I can't live without you." You smiled abashedly to your lap and rolled your eyes. "No, you couldn't. Who would cuddle with you or make your remember to eat when you research?" He laughed and kissed you. "Exactly babe."

Supernatural Imagines and Storiesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें