Faces~Sibling!Reader

You slunk down the bunker's stairs, trying to keep it together. Today had been a horrible day. You woke up much later than you wanted, then you couldn't find a thing that you felt good in, you spilled scalding coffee on your entire torso in your rush, then to top off your day, Dean was hovering constantly. Sensing you were not in the best of moods, he was always just around the corner, keeping an eye on you. You sighed and made your way to your hidden candy stash. You leaned up to where it normally was to find the bowl completely empty. That was the last straw. You slumped to the ground and began to cry. 

   Dean rounded the corner, then bolted over to you once he saw the tears. "Hey, hey ___. You okay? You hurt?" You shook your head but the tears kept flowing. "Th-This day has be-been horrible!" Dean gave you sympathetic eyes then slung an arm around your shoulders. You didn't notice but Dean smiled to himself at his idea. He nudged your shoulder, getting your attention. You glanced up through the tears and cracked a smile. Dean had the goofiest look on his face. He had pulled his lips open to expose his teeth and his green eyes were crossed. Giggling, you questioned, "What in the world are you doing?" Dean relaxed his face and smiled softly down at you. "I don't wanna see my baby sis/bub crying, so I'm gonna fix it." You rolled your eyes and moved to get up.

   You went about the rest of your day, trying to get out of the funk you had put yourself in. Every corner you turned, there was your big brother making some ridiculous face. After about the fourth face, you playfully shoved his shoulder. "Your face is gonna stay like that if you keep on." Dean shrugged and pulled another face. You snorted and went to make dinner, thankful for a brother who didn't tease you, but instead helped you through your funky mood.