Trickster? (Sabriel)

Okay peps, if you aren't comfy with dude on dude action then stop now. But for those of you who are chill with it, read on! There's prob gonna be some cussing so fair warning! Side note: I friggin love Sabriel!! They're almost tied with Destiel for my spn otp. Like ugghhh!! So cute and the fanart for it is awesome. Someone talk Sabriel with me lol. Okay shutting up now lel

Dean was god knows where and Sam was sitting in front of a kitchen cabinet, drinking straight from the bottle. It had been two years since Lucifer killed his own brother and Sam's secret love. He had been to scared and a coward to tell the archangel how he really felt. So because of that, Gabriel died thinking that Sam probably hated him or found him annoying. Tears began rolling down his rosy cheeks. Sam chucked the whiskey in hand toward the fridge. "Why did you have to fucking leave me?!" He yelled to no one. More and more tears ran down his face but he didn't care. All he cared about was remembering all the things he loved about Gabe.

The way his eyes made him weak in the knees or the way he was constantly sucking on a lollipop and how jealous he was of that sweet or how Gabriel seemed to just pop up when he desperately needed his presence. God he just missed the angel so fucking much. Sam reached up and grabbed another bottle off the counter, but another hand stopped him.

"Go away Dean. I'm not the mood to play nice." He slurred, the alcohol taking the desired effect. The hand still didn't let him take the glass and he whirled around to tell Dean off. But those golden eyes didn't belong to his brother. "Heya Sammy boy." Gabe's voice was soft and caring. Sam's lip lifted in a snarl. "Get the hell out of here. I'm so tired of his shitty illusions coming around, making me think it's him, when in reality, it's nothing more than dust. So get out." The illusion sighed, sat down in front of him, and moved hair out of Sam's face. "I'm sorry about all those but I had to check in with you somehow without anyone knowing. But I'm the real deal Samwich." His hazel eyes finally looked Gabe in the eye, actually looked, and couldn't help but fling himself at his Gabriel.

Gabe's heart broke at how dull his hazel eyes looked and how he refused to let him go. Sam let out a sob/laugh at the thought of Gabe being there in the flesh. "I missed you, you ass." Gabe made the same noise and held him closer. "I missed you too Sammy. I missed you so fucking much. But I couldn't let you get hurt, not when I could do something about it." 

They were both sobbing now. "You leaving hurt more than anything Lucifer could ever try." The angel let out an ugly sob at his human's words. "It hurt me too, but I'm here now and I'm never leaving you again. Not ever." Sam didn't let another moment pass before he leaned up and pressed his lips against Gabriel's. 

The moment was tender and neither wanted it to end. Gabriel finally let Sam up for air. But he could've kept going, cause ya know angel. He kissed Sam again when he got his breath back. "I love you moose." Gabriel whispered in the air they shared. Sam smiled softly and pecked his lips. "I love you angel." The rest of the night was filled with soft talks and tender kisses which lead to other enjoyable activities.

Ya'll, we struggled with the romance of this lol. Not because I'm homophobic or anything like that, it's cause I'm so bad with writing anything other hugs. I have no idea why but I'm so bad at it so I apologize. Much love and rock on! -J