Preference: What He Finds Attractive

Dean: He gets a little excited when you wear that one pair of ripped up and cut off black jean booty shorts. When you're both in the bunker alone, Dean will crank up the heat just to see you wear them. By the time you've applied ice in any place possible, he is drooling. You snap in his face a few times when he doesn't answer you. Dean will focus back to you then drag you to the bedroom.

   Sam: Biting your lip, especially when you're researching. He'll stare until finally you look up and smile at him with your full lips. That smile does it for him. Sam will lean forward and press his lips to yours.

   Castiel: He loves it when you blush. Since he is still in angel mode, he doesn't understand why your cheeks get more red when he says things. He'll ask why you blush, but you just blush even harder while shaking your head. Castiel will walk over to you and kiss your cheeks when this happens.

    Gabriel: He gets a little out of hand when he kisses you after you ate candy. He doesn't hardly let you breath. He just keeps kissing you and kissing you. Not that you mind (😉)

      Crowley: After you've raised a little hell toward some demons, he doesn't hesitate to have a make out session with you. You asked him once why and he told you he loved you getting all feisty and powerful. Just the way he likes a woman.

     Lucifer: Black. He says all the time you look gorgeous in that color. He loves how that one black dress shows off your curves. The confidence that your soul radiates when you wear it gets him very, very excited.

Hey hey! I wanted to do more characters but my brain is shot, so I apologize. But anyhoo...*awkward silence* alright I'm leaving now. Rock on!  -J