Rainy Days

The gentle pitter patter of raindrops woke you from a deep, warm sleep. You slowly blinked your eyes open and smiled softly. Days like these were always your favorite. It reminded you of coziness and blankets. You looked over and saw it was relatively late for you, about nine in the morning. Surprised Sam or Dean hadn't knocked down your door, yelling for you. You made your way out of your room to the hallway, but stopped when you felt something under your socks. Glancing to the floor, you noticed a sticky note. You knew that cursive handwriting.

Your eyes flicked from left to right, knowing this was a trick. The note told you to go outside to Bobby's front porch, signed with a big elegant G. You clutched the sticky note to your chest, hoping it was true. You tossed on the sweatshirt he left behind and walked to the door. 

Steps hesitant and breath still, you opened the door and stepped out, only to stop yet again. There he stood, soaking wet, but still there. You made your way out from the safety of the porch and felt rain soaking you on your face. "Gabe?" You gently touched his cheek, a whisper leaving your trembling lips. He nuzzled into your hand and smiled. "Hey sugar."

You sobbed and wrapped your arms around him. "Oh my god Gabe! I missed you idiot!" You felt him chuckle through his chest and his strong arms around your back, slowly stroking it. "I missed you too beautiful. I missed you so damn much. But I'm here now and I'm not going anywhere." You were still crying so you could only shove your head more into his chest, feeling as if you could get closer still. Then, you felt it.

A tender energy that you felt down to your toes. You looked up to see Gabriel smiling and he kissed your forehead. "I swear it's like my wings missed you too. It was starting to hurt, keeping them bunched up." He looked almost ashamed, but it was such a sweet gesture. Leaning on your tip toes, you kissed him. Wet lips connecting with soaking wet lips, a 'dear god you've been gone forever I though you were dead' kinda kiss. "I'm freezing, let's go in huh?" Gabriel's eyes faintly glowed white and his smile turned sly. "I can warm you up sugar." That earned him a playful slap on the arm.