Grey Day

Warnings: depression

     You stared at the area outside the bunker. Your mind didn't have any real thoughts, it was almost empty. You absentmindedly noticed how loud your music was, but you didn't have the energy to turn it down.
Sam had been looking for you about 30 minutes now. He was starting to getting really worried. Where could you be? He happened to look out a window and there you were, just sitting there. Sam stepped outside and you didn't even jump. He realized why when he got closer, you were going to bust an eardrum with how loud the music was. He sat down beside you and you still didn't even acknowledge him. Taking out your earbud, he finally got your attention. "Oh, hey Sam." You greeted him, still staring at nothing. "What's wrong? You okay?" He asked. Sighing, you shook your head. "What's wrong?" Sam asked again. "Why did Chuck have to give us emotions? Do we need them?" You asked instead of answering. It took him a minute to reply, "Is it another grey day?" Grey day being your phrase Sam came up with to let him know that you didn't know what was wrong with you. You nodded. "What do you want me to do today?" He asked quietly. "Hold me and let me cry if I need to." You told Sam. "Of course babygirl, of course." He cooed as he drew your body close to his.
You took his hand and traced thank you on it. Sam gently grabbed yours and wrote I love you. You did the same to his cheek. He softly kissed your lips and whispered against them "You are never alone."

Hey y'all. I wrote this in a super bad mood so I apologize if I upset anyone else. Love y'all. Rock on!
-J