Patient #3814

You woke up to the sound of your door unlocking and you sat up. "Good morning ___. Time for your morning medication." You only took the paper cup and dry swallowed. The nurse's smile dimmed and left without another word.  You sighed and got out of bed. Hearing some sort of ruckus, you followed the sounds to a man's room. You had never seen him there before. The man was tall and had a friendly type face, the one you couldn't help but trust. You peeked around the corner and noticed he was talking to another new comer.

Not wanting to interrupt, you left the doorway. "Oh please do come back dear." One man's voice came floating to you. Timidly, you came back into view. "Sorry." You barely whispered. "I didn't want to interrupt your conversation." Both of the men's faces were shocked. Feeling awkward, you turned to leave again. "Wait!" The taller of the two begged. You picked at your nails and stepped further in the room. "Do you see him?" The same man pointed to the other in the corner. You nodded carefully and asked a question in return "Should I not? I mean he looks kinda familiar..." You trailed off once you really studied the suspicious man. "No you shouldn't, but you do. I'm curious why?" he smirked at you and you had to take a step back. The taller man sighed and held out his hand "Sam Winchester. What's your name?" You lightly shook his hand, but before you could answer his question a terrible pain shot throughout your body and your vision changed to a different scenery. 

You saw an open interstate and you were sitting in a car. Looking to your left, you saw a very attractive man driving who shot you a wink. The man to your right huffed and pulled you closer, the man was Sam. "Get your own girlfriend Dean." You laughed and snuggled into him. Bright lights filled your vision and you could hear screaming. "___! ___!" 

Sam's voice brought you back. Taking a deep breathe, like you just came up from murky water, you began to panic. "It's never been that vivid before. Why did I see you? I've never seen someone and then actually seen someone oh my god!" You couldn't catch your breath and you were really freaked out. Sam put his hands on your shoulders and you stepped back. "What the heck are you not telling me?" He released your shoulders from his grip and took a deep breathe "Okay my name is Sam Winchester. I hunt the supernatural and I know it sounds insane but it's true."  You let out hysterical laughter. "That's hilarious considering you're in a mental hospital. We're all insane here. You hunt the monsters and I see the monsters before they get here." His and the man's eyebrows raised. 

"You see monsters, myself included? Interesting." The still unknown man smirked. "Okay who the heck are you? I swear to god I've seen you before." You snapped your fingers in remembrance. "My first night in here, you like visited me in my dreams or whatever." The man from your dreams stood up from the chair he was slouched in. "Ah, I remember you. Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Lucifer, archangel." You only stared at him, completely unfazed. "Right and I'm God. Lucifer is in the cage, everyone knows that." 'Lucifer' seemed surprised that you knew about that situation. "And how do you know that, my dear?" You gulped, feeling unsettled around this man. You looked to Sam, who noticed your nervousness. He gently smiled your way and gestured to the door. "You can leave whenever you want ___." You nodded and almost ran from the room.

You sighed for what felt like the millionth time. "I told you why I've stopped sleeping. You just think I'm crazy so gimme the damn pills and leave." Your doctor and yourself were beyond frustrated. Lucifer had been visiting you non stop every night for the past week. Gruesome and horrifying nightmares woke you up screaming every night. You thought you had caught glimpses of Sam in your door before the nurses came bursting in. The doctor finally left after giving you another disapproving frown. Once the door closed, you stuck your tongue out at it. You huffed and flopped back on to your bed, not hearing the door open once more. "___?" Sam's voice floated your way. "What Sam?" You had your arm over your eyes, not really paying attention to what he was doing. "I'm busting you out of here."

Wow oh wow. You guys, this sucks hard core. I had a good idea and then it ended up here lol. Total cringe rn lol.  I'm so sorry and if ya'll want a part 2 I'm more than fine with writing it. Don't forget to request! Rock on! -J