Week 18 - Burning the Midnight Oil

What? Where am I? Huh? What is this place? What is an update?

I am so sorry, guys. So many different things have been attacking my brain at once lately. I need to do work with my dad for money so I can get the Star Wars Prequels on DVD (don't even say anything, I get enough crap about liking them from my mom) and Star Wars in general has been taking over my mind and life. I watch ONE trailer for A New Hope and my mind goes all cuckoo like it's never seen Mark Hamill or Hayden Christensen be badass Jedi Knights before. Also, Natalie Portman. Hello. Don't get me wrong, of course, the original 3 are far past amazing and awesome as well and I love those more than....well, a hell of a lot of things, actually xD

Anyhow, that's been happening. I'm trying to get my best friend to watch it, but she's only gotten near the very end of the first one so far xD She's not a nerd such as myself, so while I'm laughing at Luke, Leia, and Han landing in the trash compactor, she's over here texting on her smart phone -_- Tut, tut, tut.

The whole saga makes me cry, though....Anakin's redemption, his tragic fall, Padme's fall, everything. ...I'm so weak.

Also, though, can I get a hand for anyone here who loves Anakin? Because I do. People give me crap for his rat tail in Episode II, but honestly, that's the last thing I notice when Anakin Skywalker is in front of my eyes weilding a lightsaber and being badass xD (*cough* and sexy as hell *cough*) Hm? What?

ANYWAY, here's an update, my pets! :D I worked pretty hard on it, so I hope you like it! Please comment and vote!

Song of the chapter on the side! :) >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________

                                                             May 20th, 2012

                                                              “Careers”

 WWE Over the Limit LIVE!, PNC Arena (Raleigh, North Carolina), backstage area, around . . . 8pm

*Kathryn's POV*

“It's official! It's official!”

I jumped at AJ's voice squealing behind me. I dropped my roll of red wrist tape on the floor and gasped.

“Did I scare you?” she asked, looking at me with concern. “I'm sorry!”

“No, it's fine,” I said, waving her off. “So something's official, you say?” I picked up my wrist tape and started wrapping my wrists and hands. The red was to match by red sparkly spandex shorts and red bejeweled bra underneath another black spandex bra piece thing. I never knew what to call it.

“Oh, yeah!” AJ said, jumping up a little and smiling really wide. I laughed.

“I told you only to drink decaf coffee from catering, AJ,” I said, smirking at her a little.

“They were out of it!” she defended herself, still smiling. She had a bad relationship with caffeinated coffee. Whenever she drank it she turned into a hyper five year-old right before my very own eyes. “Anyway! Look at your Wikipedia page.” She held her Pokemon-cased iPhone in front of my face and I backed it up a little, the bright screen hurting my eyes.

She had scrolled down to personal life and I saw things about my brothers—She has two older brothers, Dane and Jack—and the rest of my family. I saw things about my education and Alex. And then, at the very bottom, I saw this: