Week 7//Part 1 - I Can Make You Glad You Came

Match of the chapter on the side :) >>>>>>>

Oye. This was literally 23 pages in OpenOffice o_O VERY fun for me to write, though. I hope you're not wondering why it took me so long to update now *cough* Kat *cough* -_-

_______________________________________________________________________________

                                                  February 7, 2012

                                                  “Fifteen Hours”

                                                     Chicago O'Hare (Chicago, Illinois) , waiting for plane, around . . . 8am

“I don't like this idea that we have to fly for fifteen hours just to do a couple shows,” Punk said, leaning back in his chair impractically.

“It's not an idea,” Mike said, “it's a fact. And I'm just as jubilant as you are.”

“Has anyone else noticed how much we've been saying 'jubilant' lately?” I asked, resting my chin on my hand.

The group was silent for a moment before nodding and saying various forms of agreement.

“So . . .” Kat started, resting her arms on her legs and leaning on them. “About last week . . .” I rubbed my forehead, knowing exactly what was coming. “Have you been thinking about it?”

“I don't see how I couldn't be,” I said, beginning to feel the symptoms of a headache. “You guys have been badgering me about it every single day.”

“Sorry, but you're so easy to badger,” Punk said, looking at me with an amused grin. I mimicked the look.

“Listen, dear sweet cousin of mine,” I said, making his fake grin waver a little, “I have a lot going on in my dysfunctional brain right now, so I would highly appreciate some silence from your stupid straight edge face, okay? Thanks, love.”

“Oh, what, so you can call us love but we can't call you that?” Kat asked, folding her arms. I shook my head. “Why?”

Alma snickered. I shot her a glare. “One: you shut up.” Then I turned to Kat. “And two: because I said so.”

“Anyway,” Punk said, clearly upset now that I've mentioned our relation, “Vince texted me earlier with the rooming lineup for UAE. Well, actually he texted everyone, but I think I'm the only one who didn't delete it without sincerely reading it, am I right?” We all nodded and he took out his sleek new iPhone 4s. “Okay, then. Mike, Alex, you're with me. Maria, Kat, since you're the preggos you're together. Alma, AJ, you are as one. Justin, you'll be with Dolph Ziggler. And as for Kathryn, it doesn't say anything.”

“Oh, wonderful,” I said, rolling my eyes. “Wait, he knows I'm coming, right?”

Punk shrugged. “I thought he did. Maybe he just forgot.”

“Yes, that makes me feel better,” I said sarcastically. “I'll figure something out.”

“Sleep in the lobby?” Alex suggested. I gave him a look. “What? Lobbies have comfortable benches.”

“I'd prefer a bed, thank you,” I said, smiling sweetly at him. “Maybe I can just freeload somebody else's room.”

“Not me,” Alma said. I tutted. “What? You snore.”

“I do not!” I exclaimed. She laughed and so did everyone. I smiled. “Gosh. Some best friend you are.”

“We're still best friends!” she said. “I just don't want to hear you talking in your sleep.”