Prologue

Defeat does not finish a man. Quit does. A man is not finished when he is defeated. He is finished when he quits.

______________________________________________________________________________

 I suppose that's true. Lord knows I haven't quit throughout this past year. Lord knows I didn't have the luxury of the choice to! But now, I'm ready to take some time off the drama and relax. I have a lot of important things to decide, and I need some breathing room. And breathing room is nonexistent when you're trapped in a side headlock every waking minute. But, I guess, that comes with the territory. You only get so much free time when you're doing 300 odd shows a year. And when you're constantly surrounded by numbskulls with access to makeshift weapons that they use to kill you while you're on national television.

But I have high hopes for this year. My movie's coming out, I'm scheduled for a new storyline since Kat got pregnant. Who knows? Maybe I've gained some respect around here and things will be different!

“Hey, Prince, heads up!”

I got a salad from catering to the face courtesy of The Bellas, forever out to get me.

“Hey, the lettuce look works for ya!” Brie shouted as they walked off, their matching red stilettos clicking on the concrete floor. They high fived and laughed shrieking, overdone laughs as they sauntered off.

As vinaigrette dressing trailed down my arms and shirt, and a rather large piece of iceberg lettuce clung to my hair and hung over my eye, I thought one thing . . .

Nope. Same old, same old.

____________________________________________________________________________

Okay, yeah, but so what? Doesn't mean I'm going to immediately post one thousand chapters and abandon Mad World! Well, I actual WON'T be abandoning Mad World, I just couldn't wait any longer to post this :)

Keep in mind that I haven't written out ANY of this yet, I'm starting fresh and new. So I apologize in advance for slow updates.

<3 <3