Bio

Name: Nikko(Daylight)

Age: 16

Appearance: Snow white hair(with blue highlights)that goes down to the back of her knees, amethyst purple eyes, pale pink lips, pale skin, thin.

Relations: Unknown/possible parents, Roxas(caretaker/surrogate brother).

Homeworld: Twilight Town

Partner: Unknown

Crest: Unknown

Outfit: A pink top with loose, off the shoulder sleeves with white tulle cuffs that have pink string ribbon sewn through them. The corset part is blue with pink flowers and string, and white tulle to match the sleeves and lining of the top. At both sides of the chest are flower bunches with pink string that ties around the neck, lined with white tulle. A blue skirt with white tulle with pink string, many flowers printed all over it, and white, very thin lining. Underneath of it is a pale yellow layer. Blue pumps with flowered print and short white socks. At one spot, Aries is wrote on the leg. A white, detailed band with two big pink flowers on it. Comes with pink bow earrings with pink flowers in the center(Look at Aikatsu; Floral Alps Coord).

 Comes with pink bow earrings with pink flowers in the center(Look at Aikatsu; Floral Alps Coord)

History: Nikko lives in Twilight Town with Roxas. She sees him as an older brother, despite being a year older. Lately, Nikko has been having strange dreams of a mysterious girl named Hikari.

Name: Kage(Shadow)

Age: 6

Appearance: Black hair that goes down her back, topaz eyes, pale skin and thin.

Relations: Hikari(original self).

Hometown: Hollow Bastion
Twilight Town

Partner: Lopmon

Crest: Peace

Outfit: A gray top with black lining on the chest and collar, decorated with three small bows, each held by a gold button. The black skirt has a single streak of white at the hem and a slight ruffled pleat. On her feet are white flats with a black bow with a gold button in the middle rests on top of the foot. Black socks are included(PriPara; Mini Ribbon Refreshing Coord recolor)

 Black socks are included(PriPara; Mini Ribbon Refreshing Coord recolor)

History: Kage is created when Hikari loses her heart. After defeating Ansem, she stays close to Riku and Kairi during the time in Castle Oblivion. While Hikari and Sora sleep, Kage helps Riku and King Mickey. However, due to her being a creature of darkness, the darkness causes Lopmon to digivolve into darker evolutions. Kage is trying to help Lopmon be free of it. She currently resides in the abandoned mansion with Naminé.

Name: Shinseina Hikari (Means 'Sacred Light. Shinseina = sacred, Hikari = light).

Age: 16

Appearance: Ice blue hair(with iris blue highlighting the ends)that goes down to the back of her ankles, sapphire blue eyes, pale pink lips, pale skin, thin.

Title: Princess of Kingdom Hearts
Keyblade Master

Homeworld: Land of Departure
Radiant Garden
Destiny Islands
Castle Oblivion
Twilight Town

Relations: Yousuke(foster father), Hanako(foster mother), Riku(foster brother/boyfriend), Sora(best friend), Kairi(cousin), Yami(sister), Terra(surrogate brother/guardian), Ven(surrogate brother/guardian), Aqua(surrogate sister/guardian), Vanitas(surrogate brother/guardian/ mentor), Shiro(biological mother), Eraqus(biological father), Kage/Shadow(Heartless).

Partner: Salamon

Crest: Light

Outfit: Same as in KH & RE: COM.

History: Hikari's heart is forcibly freed by Maleficent after protecting Riku. However, Maleficent is unable to capture her heart and it disappears, along with her body. Hikari later reappears in Castle Oblivion. It later turns out the No. 14 of Organization XIII, the Dark Princess, Yami is actually Hikari's sister. Not her Nobody. After Sora and Hikari go to sleep and Riku defeats Ansem, Riku asks Yami, Kage, Naminé and the former members to look after Sora and Hikari until their memories have been recovered and Hikari's heart is found.