Jealousy (Patton)

5. Jealous Kiss

Requested by: AndreaBaier

You honestly didn't expect Patton, your lovable and seemingly innocent boyfriend, to be the jealous type.

However, he seemed to get easily protective over you. Even if you were just talking to Thomas, or Talyn, he'd come up to you and wrap his arm around your waist, showing that you were his.

One day, you were talking to Logan. He was usually pretty formal and kind of awkward, but he'd been loosening up a lot more recently. He was trying to work on his jokes, and was trying them out on you.

Patton was across the room, and whenever you laughed at a joke that Logan would tell, you could just see him getting angrier. His arms were crossed, his cardigan was off of his shoulders, and his eyebrows were furrowed.

You decided to take it a step further, and laughed really loudly at a good joke Logan had just made, grinning at the nerdy man in front of you. "You're getting really good at this!"

He smiled and looked down, seeming almost embarassed. "Thanks, Y/N. I'll go work on some more for you."

He walked away as Patton stormed up to you, grabbing you and kissing you passionately. You were taken by surprise, but smiled and leaned into the kiss, caressing one of his cheeks gently. Once you broke apart, he seemed a lot calmer.

"I don't like Logan telling you his jokes," Patton huffed, gripping onto your waist.

"You don't have to worry about Logan trying anything with me, dear. I'm pretty sure he's into Virgil, if anyone," you giggled. "But you're really cute when you're jealous."

"I'm not cute," he frowned. "I'm intimidating."

"Whatever you say, dear."