Innocence (Remus)

Makes some assumptions about your personality/career. You're an elementary school teacher in this. Well, actually you're a Side but the person you look like is also you and you're the teacher. IT MAKES SENSE DONT WORRY ABOUT IT

Thomas was just filming another video with the sides, mostly because he felt a bit confused and worried.

"How am I supposed to make fun, innocent videos with The Duke- or Remus, I guess- prowling around?" Thomas asked.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that, bud. Your innocence is still there," Patton smiled.

"Someone talking about me?" A female voice spoke up right next to Virgil, making everyone jump and look over.

"Um, Y/N?" Thomas asked, raising an eyebrow.

You looked just like Thomas's friend Y/N, a woman with a kind smile and even kinder eyes. You wore a simple white shirt with short sleeves and a classy collar, complete with a darker pink lace bow tie. Your pants were high-waisted with pastel greens and pinks in swirling patterns atop white. Your hair was done simply, and you had simple makeup/no makeup on. You understood why he would be confused by who you were, and you smiled at him.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Thomas. I'm not actually your friend, Y/N. I'm only in this form because of how you view your Innocence. I'm a Side, just like everyone else," you explained.

"This is Innocence," Virgil nudged you with a soft smile.

"Why have I not met you before? And why don't you look like me?" Thomas asked.

"You haven't really needed me until now. You're usually pretty good on your own. And I used to look like you. I basically change to look like whomever you see as a role model for innocence," you replied.

"But Y/N isn't even that innocent," Thomas argued.

"Perhaps not, but she's very good at acting innocent in front of people as to not offend them. You've seen her with her students," You smiled. "I've taken many forms over the years. I, unlike the others, don't really have a choice of who I end up looking like. I could wake up tomorrow looking like Bob Ross."

"That would be awesome," Virgil commented.

"So, Innocence..." Thomas sighed.

"Centrus, actually," You replied.

"Centrus," he corrected. "How can you be here when The Duke is around?"

You blushed at that, avoiding eye contact. "You'd be surprised by how well Remus and I communicate."

"What do you mean?" Thomas asked.

"Well, I think you'll find that Centrus and Remus go hand in hand," Roman winked obnoxiously.

"Okay, too many people have said my name for me to not show up," Remus showed up with a grin, standing beside Roman. "What are we talking about? All bad things, I hope. Perhaps dorks-"

"Remus," Logan cleared his throat, gesturing with his head toward you standing there, smiling.

"My love!" Remus exclaimed, pulling you away from Virgil and hugging you tight. "Did the  mean emo hurt you? I could make him choke on his own cu-"

"That's not necessary," You replied, hugging him back.

Thomas had never looked so bewildered. "Wh-but, innocence, and-"

"I don't get it either," Patton sighed.

Remus glared at Patton then flashed a grin at Thomas. "See? I'm not all bad. Although I can be a very naughty boy."

That made you slap him in the chest. "What have we talked about?"

"Sorry, doll."

It didn't make sense to Thomas or the other Sides, but they could see the obvious love in The Duke's eyes when he looked at Centrus, and that love was definitely reciprocated.

Sorry this one sucks I'm getting used to writing this kind of stuff again after such a long break. Also the idea seemed better in my head tbh.