Jealous (Roman)

It was not hard to make your boyfriend jealous. All you'd have to do was just TOUCH one of the other Sanders Sides and he'd grab your arm and walk off with you angrily.

However, it was very hard to make you jealous. As a flirty personality, Roman would often flirt with all of his friends. You didn't mind much. It was even amusing to you.

Until he went too far.

Thomas, his personalities, and you were filming a video with Dodie Clark, or doddleoddle. You liked Dodie; she's really beautiful and insanely nice, not to mention talented.

Roman sat by her when you first started the video, which upset you a little bit, but you brushed it off. Then, as the video went on, you could see Roman patting Dodie on the shoulder or playfully shoving her as they jokes, and it made your eye slightly twitch. Then, they both spoke at the same time and high-fived, their hands lingering on each other's for a second. You almost blew your lid, but you didn't want to disturb the video.

Luckily, just then, Thomas started his outro, and the camera was on him. You stood, walked over to Roman, grabbed him by the arm, and dragged him out of the room.

"What is it, Y/N?" Roman asked, rubbing his arm slightly when you let go and turned on him, a fire in your eyes.

"Oh, like you don't know!" You started angrily, glaring at him. "You were flirting hardcore with Dodie. You didn't even sit next to me when the video started. I'm your girlfriend! Do you not love me anymore?"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Of course I love you, dear. You're my one and only. I was flirting to make you...well, to make you jealous. It seems every time you even talk to someone else, I get jealous, but you're never bothered by anything. And don't get mad at Dodie, but she agreed to help me. I wanted to see how far I could go before you got mad..." Roman explained sheepishly. "Do you forgive me?"

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair, but nodded. "Yeah, I forgive you. Just never do that again, alright?"

Roman grinned and pulled you into his embrace. "Never in a million years, my love."

You blushed lightly and kissed him before using your face in his chest.

"Aww, that's such a cute outro scene. I'm glad we got that on camera," Patton exclaimed, giving himself away as he turned the camera off.

"Hey, I didn't approve of this message!" Roman yelled, realizing he'd just been recorded.

"Eh, let it be. That way if the viewers see you flirting and me frowning throughout the video they won't get suspicious," you waved it off.

"Good point," Roman agreed, then kissed the tip of your nose lightly.

Dating Roman may have its ups and downs, but you wouldn't have it any other way.