Cuddle (Deceit)

Requested by: sun_glitter_queen

You had been sort of melancholy all week, pouting and sulking around the house. You knew exactly why you were so morose; Deceit wasn't there.

He had to go with Thomas and the Sides to VidCon, and you couldn't get enough time off of work to go with them.

You sat on the couch, rewatching the Sanders Sides video where Deceit was introduced. You giggled sadly at the way he acted evil. He was such a drama queen sometimes.

"Watcha laughin at, dollface?"

You looked up to see Deceit leaning against the door frame, a loving smirk on his face. You must not have heard the door open and close.

You jumped up from your spot on the couch and ran up, hugging him. "I missed you so much!"

He chuckled, wrapping his arms around you lovingly, kissing the top of your head. "I missed you, too, doll. I didn't have anyone to cuddle with for a whole week."

"How do you think I felt?" You asked, grinning up at your wonderful boyfriend. "But, you're back now, which means we can cuddle as much as we want!"

"Well, I was thinking of doing something a bit more...fun," He winked suggestively, "But I guess cuddling is just as great."

You rolled your eyes and dragged him to the couch, plopping down and dragging him down with you as well. "I'll make you a deal. Fun later. Cuddling now. Deal?"

"Deal, hot stuff."