Lock the Door (Roman)

WARNING: GETS A LITTLE SAUCY, but don't worry not too much.

Requested by: mostar1219

You and Roman were home alone, and Roman was in the shower, which gave you a chance to do something fun: you stole his shirt.

You know the one: the fancy Prince shirt he always wears.

You tried it on, but it was honestly kind of uncomfortable. How does Roman do it? You took the shirt off, but still kept it close to you. You eventually heard the shower turn off, and giggled quietly at the anticipation of Roman freaking out.

You could hear him stomping all around, looking for it. You folded the shirt lightly and set it on the bed, sitting down and waiting for him.

"Y/N, my love, have you seen my shirt?" He asked, walking into the bedroom shirtless.

You admired his damp body from the bed, smirking and pointing towards the shirt. "Its right here, love."

He saw the mischievous glint in your eye and raised an eyebrow. "Did you steal it?"

"Mayyybbbbeeee," you grinned, standing up and pulling him toward you, kissing him.

He kissed back his hands going to your waist as yours traveled along his bare torso. The kiss got more and more heated very quickly.

"Hey, have you guys seen Log-AH OKAY NEVERMIND BYE!" Virgil walked in and covered his eyes, walking out and closing the door behind him.

You laughed into the kiss, muttering against Roman's lips. "We should lock the door next time."