Be Mine, Valentine (Virgil)

Requested by: @StrangerThingsss101

This is a little early, but I don't want to post a bunch of Deceit stuff back on back. We need some others in between all this new hype for Deceit :) now, enjoy!

Virgil always planned something incredibly cute for Valentine's Day. You didn't know why he loved it so much, but he did.

This Valentine's Day, though, he caught a cold.

"You're sick, Virge. We aren't going anywhere," you spoke softly, pushing him back into bed.

"B-but I planned so-so-"-he was cut off by a cough mixed with a sneeze-"I planned so much!"

"Valentine's Day doesn't have to be a big fancy deal, love," you smiled, sitting on the edge of the bed. "We've been together for two years. We can just get some chinese takeout, and I can run to the store to get chocolates. Then we can watch Corpse Bride and cuddle and pig out."

"That...actually sounds really good right now..." He smiled sadly. "But I don't wanna get you sick if we cuddle..."

"If I get sick, you'll just take care of me and fuss over me like always. What more could I ask for?" You smiled and kissed his forehead. "I'm gonna head to the store and get the takeout. Be back in twenty minutes, tops."

You went to the store and got a bunch of fancy truffles in different flavors. Screw boxed chocolates. Truffles are heaven, even in they're expensive.

You called the Chinese restaraunt and ordered 4 Orange Chicken orders, 3 egg drop soups, 3 Sweet and Sour Chickens, 2 Mongolian Beefs, 4 Crab wontons, and 3 Lo Meins. Maybe it was a bit much, but you knew Thomas and Patton would want some, and that Deceit would steal some. Logan might have some lo mein is he was really hungry, too.

Once you got home, the delivery man was getting out of his car. You quickly hopped out and paid, and he gave you the giant box of food. You thanked him and gave him a pretty big tip, then headed inside with the groceries and the takeout.

You gave two of the orange chickens to Patton and Thomas, one Lo Mein to Logan, one Mongolian Beef and Crab Wonton to Deceit, and one egg drop soup with one sweet and Sour chicken to Roman, who was surprisingly desperate for food. You even gave them one of the truffles packages, just to be nice.

Then, you went upstairs with it all. Virgil was waiting, wrapped in a black blanket like an emo burrito. He already had Corpse Bride ready to go on Netflix.

"Welcome home, darling," he smiled, then sniffled a bit from the stuffy nose.

"I got you a Mongolian beef, an egg drop soup for your cold, some crab wontons, an orange chicken, a sweet and sour chicken, and a lo mein," you smiled.

"Wow. We've got a feast. Thank you, darling," Virgil laughed, then coughed.

"Anything for you, love. Now, let's start the movie!" You laid out all the food for him and you, taking out the plastic utensils the restaraunt provided, and pressed play on the movie.

You two snuggled and ate too much food as you watched Tim Burton movies all night. It was honestly a perfect Valentine's Day, even without Virgil's romantic plans.