Relax (Logan)

Requested by: mostar1219

I know, two Logan oneshots in a row. But the other request i have is still in progress and I thought why not publish something I have done if I have nothing else?

Logan was always so stressed with his work on Thomas's videos. He helped edit, write, set up the props, MAKE the props, and much more. He worked way too hard. Harder than all the other Sides did.

You could often find him hunched over his desk, mindlessly editing videos or trying to proofread the scripts the others wrote. His whole body was tense, and the only time he looked even slightly relaxed was when he fell asleep on the desk.

Another negative affect of him working so much is his neglect and forgetfulness in your relationship. He was always too busy for dates or staying up so late that he never even came to bed.

You wanted to help him, but how...? You looked up ways to relieve a partner's stress. And after many sexual results, you got to some that might work. You just needed to test them.

So one night, you were sitting on his bed as he sat at his desk, running a hand through his hair and trying not to groan in frustration.

"Logan, hun, you've got to relax," you sighed, standing and walking behind his rolling chair. "You're always so...tense..."

As you said tense, your hands went to his shoulders, and you began to go to work. Withing a minute, Logan was groaning in satisfaction as you worked on all the stress building up in his shoulders and upper back.

Phase One seemed to work. Now to continue testing.

You leaned down and kisses your nerdy boyfriend's neck gently, and you could feel the shivers running down his back as his body immediately leaned towards yours, his neck sticking out even more.

You kissed up and down his neck as he tried to work, but he eventually got too flustered and distracted that he just gave up and turned around in his seat, grabbing your hips and kissing you lightly.

"Please, stop working so much. We barely spend any time together anymore...and You're always so stressed out...let me help you relax..." You started rubbing his shoulders from the front this time, smiling as he closed his eyes and visibly relaxed beneath your touch.

You stood up once again and led him to the bed, him laying on his stomach as you sat on his lower back, massaging the rest of his back and releasing all the tension.

Logan fell asleep cuddled next to your finally relaxed for the first time in weeks. You were glad you had the ability to help your boyfriend when he needed it.