Attention (Virgil)

20. Repeated Cheek Kisses To Gain The Other Person's Attention

Requested by: TuttiFuckinFrutti and RoseRunner

You were working on a character sketch for a play you got cast in. Whenever you got cast, you took the character very seriously. You did research, put together models for outfits she'd wears and create a background story.

You always wrote at least three pages for a character sketch, even if you were just an extra or background character. Currently, you were on the second page, typing away in your Google Doc.

"Y/NNNNN," Virgil whined from the bed. "Come cuddle with meeee."

"Almost done, love," you muttered, not taking your eyes off the screen.

You heard shifting, and then you felt his presence behind you as he watched you work from over your shoulder. "Ughhh. You're a liar. You got a really big part this time. You'll write at least three more pages."

"I'm a fast typer," you reassured him, still working.

"C'mon. Can't you take a little break? You have two months of rehearsals left to develop your character," he whined.

"Please, Virge, you're distracting me," you sighed, trying to focus.

"Oh, I'm distracting you? I'm sorry, darling. Let me fix that for you," he spoke.

It was peaceful for a few minutes, and you managed to type a whole page, but the peace was soon broken.

You felt an onslaught of kisses on your cheek, and you could feel Virgil's smug smile each time he pecked your cheek with his lips. You tried not to respond, but you couldn't hold back the grin that appeared on your face.

You sighed and closed the document, turning to face the grinning emo you called your boyfriend. "Was that necessary?"

"Absolutely," he smirked, pecking your lips softly. "Now, come cuddle and watch Netflix with me."