A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [13]

Heyy!!!

_________________________________________________________

I was sitting at home and there was a knock at the door. I opened it and gasped.

"Chloe?!" I screamed.

"Heyy Spencer!!"

"Oh my god why are you here?!" I screamed again.

"My father moved back here!!"

"OMG!"

Chloe was my best friend for years. But her father got a job in New York and she moved away! Me, her, and Alyssa were a trio!! Alyssa...she'll be disappointed to hear what happened between me and her.

"Soo where's Alyssa?" She asked. I went a little quiet but figured she deserved the truth.

"She....she became a bitch. We're not friends anymore." I mumbled.

"Oh...well I kinda knew she would be!! She acts like a bitch half the time anyway!" She joked trying to lighten the mood.

I smiled and decided to take the subject off Alyssa. Besides, she would be happy to hear about Trent!!!

"Ok guess what?" I asked.

"What?!"

"I have a boyfriend!!!"

"Oh my god!"

"You wanna meet him?"

She nodded her head and I took her hand. We walked outside and across the lawn. I knocked on Trent's door and she smiled. He opened the door and instantly our lips met.

"Oh um didn't notice you had a friend!" He said laughing.

"This is Chloe. She's a long lost friend!!"

"Yup. Nice to meet you!" She said and shook his hand.

"Well bye Trent." I said and shut his door.

I heard him laugh and I looked at Chloe.

"Impressive." She mumbled and I laughed.

It felt good to have her here enjoying. I looked at her and she was staring at the door. What was she thinking?

[Chloe's POV]

I had to have him. He was gorgeous. I had already stolen Caleb (which she doesn't know) but Trent was something else. He was sweet and look at how hopelessly in love he is with Spencer!! He'd find it a lot easier to love me... 8)

_________________________________________________________

Ok so sorry it's short and stuff!!

Ooo what will happen with Chloe?? Will she get Trent or no??

Comment, vote, and enjoy!!

XOXO