A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [16]

scarletmoon, babyblue, and KendralHuddelston are my PERSONAL FAVES!!!

Haha but anyways read the story....it'll be goood! :D

____________________________________________________________________

[Spencer's POV]

I looked at the price of the tickets and smiled. I would be able to pay for these!!

Ya see since I've been through so much I'm taking a break from drama and seeing Trent. So I'm going to visit my parents for the summer!! It'll be a nice break and Chloe and her family is going to move into my old house which I've been spending time at for some reason...probably just Trent. I began packing my stuff and Aunt Maggie came in.

"Ahh so the young Spencer is actually here instead of her old house I see."

"Ya my friend Chloe and her family are moving into that house. And I can buy the ticket so you can have the house for the whole summer."

"Ok sweety. When I need to get you to the airport, just tell me."

I nodded and she closed the door. I wonder what it'll be like in Minnesota. And the house is beautiful so I'm expecting it to be great!! Maybe I can even find new love...summer love. Apparently, it's a great thing. I shoved my last clothes into the last luggage bag and looked at my empty room. Tomorow would be hello sun and summer!!

[Trent's POV]

I can't believe it. I seriously can't. I have asked Chloe out...but why? It feels like she's always offering me these drinks and stuff and I get all wacky...oh my god she's drugging me!!! I paced around. I had to go tell Spencer I was sorry!! I just had too! I got into my car and speeded to her aunt's house. I knocked on the door and her aunt opened it.

"Is Spencer here?"

"Upstairs in her room."

"Thanks."

I ran up the stairs and basically crashed into Spencers room. She looked at me in amazement as we stared at eachother.

"Trent?"

"Why are your things packed?"

"I'm going to Minnesota for the summer...why are you here?"

"Because I'm sorry. Chloe has been drugging me!"

Her face went from confused to rage as she began pushing me out of the room.

"You jerk!!! I can't believe you would blame my friend for your horrible deeds!!! Well don't EVER expect for me to take you back!! GO!" She screeched and slammed the door in my face.

I felt tears come to my eyes but I quickly wiped them away. She didn't believe me...why did I ever think she would believe me? Her friend is the devil and the devil lies. And since I was the one kissing Chloe, it makes it even harder to believe I didn't do anything. Which I did...this is really all my fault!! I ran downstairs and got into my car. She was going for the summer. Perhaps her mind would clear...hopefully.

[Spencer's POV]

The airplane's nose tipped and a little girl screamed. I looked out the window. There was Minnesota...and I couldn't wait to see my parents again!! I missed them so much...

"Thank you for flying AirWest Flights. Enjoy Minnesota and your day."

The voice crackled off as we all waited for them to let us off. They finally did and I met my parents at the entrance. We all hugged and stuff before they led me through the airport to the car outside.

"Spencer I'm so happy to see you again!!! Oh you're going to love Minnesota!" She exclaimed as we all piled into the car.

I smiled and we drove a few miles till I saw Lake Superior. We pulled into one of the huge houses on the edge. They weren't kidding when they said lake house!! This is soo a lake house!!! I jumped out of the car with my luggage and ran into the house. It was awesome! Huge tv's, nice furniture...

"Your room is the red door." My mom said and I headed upstairs.

I opened the door and gasped. It was like my old room!!! I jumped onto my bed and sighed. It was just like home. I began unpacking all my clothes into the dresser and put my makeup on the bathroom counters. I heard a knock at the door and saw my dad.

"Welcome home pumpkin. Like your room?"

"Love my room!" I said and hugged him.

"Well I'm glad you've decided to spend your birthday here bud." He said.

Oh ya I forgot my birthday was in summer! Haha...wait. I had no friends here. Perhaps I could meet some...

"Hey do we have friendly neighbors?" I asked.

"Yes. The blue house has an old couple and the red house has a single mom with a boy your age." Dad said playfully.

I groaned and rolled my eyes. My dad was so embrassing!! I went downstairs and first went to the red house. I rang the doorbell and a hot boy opened the door.

"Uhh how may I help you?" He asked.

"I'm new here. My parents have lived here but I'm staying here for the summer." I explained.

"Oh ok I'm Nathan."

"I'm Spencer."

"Nice name."

"You too."

We stood there awkwardly and he excused himself, bringing a young lady to the door.

"Ahh sweety lovely to meet you!! I'm Nathan's mom but call me Quinn."

"Alright. Nice to meet you Quinn."

"Now Nathan you have some chores but we'll catch up with you later ok Spencer?"

"Alright. Bye!" I said and they shut the door. I headed back to my house and sat on the porch.

Nathan...hmmm.

____________________________________________________________________

Heyy!!

Sorry it was SUPER short but the next chapter she'll find new friends and there will be a suprise....a very good suprise.

XOXO