A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [4]

"Hon its time to wake up!! You're gonna be late for your singing lessons!!" I awoke to the high pitch scream of my mom. I groaned and rolled over, trying to ignore her. But like an alarm clock, she kept going. "Ok, ok!!" I whined and got up. I changed into a simple yellow t-shirt and white skinny jeans. I hurridly tied my hair into a messy ponytail and ran downstairs. I brushed my teeth while I gathered some things and went upstairs to clean my mouth and put my toothbrush back. "Goodbye honey." She said and I ran outside. I saw Trent and decided it would be ok if I was late today. I bent down to brush something off my leg but he didn't notice me. So I texted someone and turned up the volume really loud and it went off. Still nothing. I sighed and climbed into my moms car before driving off. I took one last long look at Trent and could almost feel my heart break.

***

I arrived back at home after roaming the mall for 2 hours. I was definitely not in the mood for singing. I put the keys in the tray and saw a note on the counter.

Dear Spencer.

Went out but I'll be back soon. Love you!

Mom

I sighed and went upstairs and logged onto Facebook. I had One New Message.

From: Trent Bale

To: Spencer Gregory

Hey uhh sorry but I can't hang out anymore. Don't take it the wrong way.

My heart stopped. He couldn't hang out?! But just yesterday his lips were all over mine!!! But then again how could a guy ever like Spencer Gregory? The ugly, stupid, girl who would never have a boyfriend. Well a real boyfriend. One that actually liked me...

***Trent's POV***

"There. Its sent. Happy?" I asked her sarcastically. She smiled at me and bit her lip trying to be sexy. I rolled my eyes but knew my life rested in her dirty hands. Well they weren't exactly dirty but she was. In many ways. And I can't believe shes already found me.

***Spencer's POV***

I finally stopped crying after hours and hours and blew my nose. Nothing a little Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream couldn't fix...oh I don't need to be depressed and fat!! Good lord I gotta get a handle on myself. In fact, I'm gonna march right up to him and tell him that I've never liked him and that I'm glad we're not in contact anymore!! But wait, I'm not! I'm a terrible liar and I could never pull that off! Besides hes not aloud to "hang out" or whatever. Ya like hanging out to him is macking all over my face!!! Ohh what am I gonna do? I thought he really liked me and that he really cared..I guess not. My phone rang and I picked it up not bothering to see who it was. "Yes?" I answered. "Umm I recieved an interesting call that YOU DIDN'T GO TO SINGING LESSONS!!!" My mom bellowed into the phone. "Uhh ya about that, I lost a friend and I'm not really in the mood. Sorry." I said and hung up on her. Sure I'm gonna get my ass whopped for hanging up on her but what do I gotta lose? Nobody wants to feel up this body so what if I have scars on it? Yup. Thats my super positive attitude of the day! This is even worse than when me and Caleb broke up!! And I was super messed up over that! I heard the door open and slam. I shuddered and decided I should probably shut my door before she stormed up here. I did so and put in my ear buds and blasted Escape The Fate. I heard banging on the door but sang loudly to the music. She couldn't get to me! I laughed as I felt the motions of her banging on the door.

***

It was around 7 and I decided to come out. I smelled spagetti and I rubbed my growling stomach. I tip-toed down the stairs and saw my mom standing before a pot of noodles. "H-Hey mom." I whispered. She whipped around and shot a huge glare at me. "Spencer Ann Gregory you are in h-uge trouble!!" She said and gave me her piercing eye look. I gulped and walked forward. "How can you hang up on me and lock me out and not even pay attention?" She asked. "Uhh because I was upset. I'm sorry!" I explained and flinched. "Upset about what?" She asked a little too sweetly. "About...things. Friends mostly." I said quietly. "Oh? What friends?" She persisted. I knew she wanted me to say it because it was embarassing and she could tell. "C'mon you can tell mommy!" She said and I sighed, giving in. "Fine. Trent messaged me saying he couldn't hang out anymore. He didn't even give me an explanation!! So I got upset and pretended to go to singing lessons when I didn't." I spat out. "Ok." She said and went back to cooking. OK?! Ugh thats just like my mom! I stormed upstairs and it was my turn to slam the door. I wanted to cry more but I had no more tears left. I sighed and looked out the window. I felt my eyes water at what I saw. Trent had a skinny, blonde, boob and bootylicious girl in his arms. They kissed passionatly and I turned away, not wanting to see more. That was just like guys!! They always want the sexiest..and thats not me. I guess I should sign up to be a nun. I'm not even sure God would want me though!!! "Hon dinners ready if you want some." I heard my mom say and her footsteps disappeared as she walked down the hall. I didn't want anything for sure. What should I do? I'm still mad at Alyssa...ya know maybe I should use this situation to reconnect with old friends..Maybe I should text him.