A bad boy moving in next door? Pssh nothings suspicious about that! [5]

***Trent's POV***

"Alright, alright I'll go! Bye sexy!" She said and winked. I seriously wanted to roll my eyes but I smiled and shut the door after her. I groaned and flopped onto my couch. I wonder what Spencer's doing? She left at 7 and hasn't been back and it's already midnight. I decided I should text her but with my mom's phone.

To: Spencer

um hi its trent..i know we cant talk but u havent been here and uhh i was worried i guess....

From: Spencer

thank god trent!! please come get me!!! im stuck in the middle of a corn field about 10 minutes from our houses! please!

To: Spencer

y doesnt leaf just take u home?

From: Spencer

bcuz all he wanted was sex so i took off with his truck!!

To: Spencer

alrite...which way do i go first?

She gave me the best directions she could remember and I headed off. I drove for a while and did notice a cornfield. My heart lifted but then dropped. What if Mikayla found out? That bitch...I noticed a figure moving and it started waving. I recognized it as Spencer and my heart lifted again. "Oh my god you found me!!!" She screamed as soon as she saw me. She climbed into the car and hugged me. "Thank you." She whispered. "Anytime." I said and shrugged. I felt bad for being so mutual but I couldn't...my life depended on it. We drove in silence and she played with her fingers. "Why are you not aloud to talk to me?" She asked, her words cutting through me like a knife. I cleared my throat a bit and looked at the road. "Because my life depends on it."I said quietly. She went silent and I dropped her at her house. "Why does your life depend on it?" She asked before getting out. "Because she knows bad things." I tried to explain. She got out and stared at me for a long time. "So I'm not worth it?" She whispered. My heart stopped. I was afraid she would say that. "S-Spencer.." I pleaded but she cut me off. "I knew you would say that!! I knew getting involved with another guy would just break my heart!" She screamed and slammed the door. She ran up her yard, tears streaming down her beautiful face. My heart broke and I sighed, backing out of the driveway and into mine. I got out and took one last look at her house before entering mine.

***Spencer's POV***

I slammed the door and ran past my mom up to my room. I locked the door and cried hysterically. I should of known I would never be worth anything...especially to a hot guy. I cried for hours till I heard a knock on my door. "Ya?" I asked. "You seemed upset so I made you a double chocolate cake with chocolate frosting!" My mom said, tempting me to open the door. I gave in even though this was just a way for my mom to find out what was going on. I opened the door and my mom set a cake, 2 glasses of milk, and plates and forks on the table. I cut myself a huge piece and took the milk to my bed. "Now what is going on?" My mom asked seriously. "Nothing much..." I murmered and shoved a huge piece of cake in my mouth. She threw me a look and I stared at my cake. "I know you like Trent honey. And I know it's something about him." She said and I gave in. "Ok it is about him. He told me that he can't talk to me because his life depends on it but...I don't know. I got upset." I said and swigged my milk. "Ohh alright. Do you think maybe he's seeing someone?" She asked and I almost spit my milk out. "What?!" I screeched but I knew she was right. He just didn't want to tell me that he loved someone. But it's cool..whatever. "Well honey you better get rest. I'll just cancel singing lessons for tomorow alright?" She said and I hugged her gratefully. "Thanks mom." I whispered. "My pleasure sweety." She said and kissed my forehead. She tucked me in and turned off my light. I turned over and looked out the window. The moon was full tonight...beautiful.

***

I awoke to a sound of a girl screaming. My eyes instantly averted to the window and I saw Trent tickling a blonde girl. She was screaming happily. My heart cracked and I closed the curtains and felt tears coming again. No! I don't wanna cry over him!! He's a dousche and doesn't deserve my tears...but they desperately want to escape. I wiped my eyes quickly and looked at the clock. It read 2:23 PM. Damn I slept late. My mom would be at work now. I trudged down the stairs and got some OJ. I took a sip and looked outside. Trent and that whore were still outside. My blood boiled and I went upstairs to read a book and cool off.

***Trent's POV***

I cringed as Mikayla giggled over-loudly. "Ohh Trent!! I don't know why we broke up a few months back.." She sighed. I rolled my eyes.I sure know why!!! "Yaa." I said and leaned back. She sat me down and sat on my lap.She squirmed around trying to make me hard but it wasn't working. I silently laughed as she sighed in frustration and gave up. Nowadays only Spencer could turn me on. Before we moved here in L.A. any girl could flick her hair and I would go rock hard as long as she was hot. But those days are gone...hopefully. "When does school start again?" She asked suddenly. "In 2 weeks." I said in my duhh voice. "Oh good so it's not like tomorow...that means..." She said hopefully and I had to give in. It was our contract after all.

***Spencer's POV***

I reviewed my poem over and over again. I wouldn't show this to anyone but it was how I felt....

There he stands perfectly

His hair flowing in the wind

My heart beats faster and faster

But who knew that would be a sin?

But now here with my broken heart

With no one to pick up the pieces

I lay here crying till my head hurts

And take comfort by eating Reese's (LOL!)

I hope he knows how bad he hurt me

For he's never seeing me again

But for now I wait and wonder

Because I am now just a friend

I threw the paper onto my desk. It was horrible but I had to vent somehow!! I didn't dare look out the window. I already knew what I would see. Him and that cute blonde probably making out or having a water fight with her in a bright pink bikini. But why would he lie saying it would "risk his life"? Thats the gayest excuse I've heard yet!!! I sighed and laid on my bed. I willed myself to sleep and thankfully got sleep.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Hey!!!!!!

Thanks for reading and hope you liked it!

Any ideas or comments or even critism?? I take it all!!

I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!