86) Forest's Fate

Title: Forest's Fate
Author: MidnightSky987
What is 'Forest's Fate'?
     -    Well if the title doesn't give it away, it's an adventure!

Rating:
       8.9/10

EBI:
- Clarify on which cats are normal and superior during some points in the story
- Read your comments, respond to them and make the edits as needed
- Be careful of the sentence flow and tenses!

Review:
       Forest's Fate is an absolutely intriguing title with an absolutely fascinating story and plot to follow. There aren't many stories that follow along the perspectives of cats, let alone good ones - but somehow, this story has the best of both worlds. Quote - 'As the gray tabby struck her claws on her opponent's nose, her blue eyes sparkled with a dark ferocity'. This quote also manages to convey the effective feistiness of the characters, especially when in competition with each other. The settings are all clearly distinctive from one another with clearly distinctive moods and tones. The more you read and the more you understand, the more crucial everything becomes - the harder it is not to get sucked into the story and fall victim to the intricate complexity. Not only for every cat lover, but for all looking for adventure, the supernatural - almost anything!

Blurb:

'Forest used to be an ordinary outdoor cat living on Earth. He thought his only possible problem would be the annoying humans that lived alongside him.

That was until a mysterious black cat kidnapped him and many other Earth cats to a completely different planet called Gardinia. Because of that, Forest is whisked into a war between the Superiors, who are cats with super powers trying to take over the planet, and the rebels attempting to stop them to restore equality.

Forest is forced to fight for the Superiors. The only way back to his home planet is if he helps defeat the rebels with the other Earth cats, despite his growing sympathy for the cats he is supposed to fight. That, or he loses his memory and will remain in Gardinia for the rest of his life as a mindless minion.

That is Forest's fate.

..Or is it?'

Happy Reading Sweetheart!