74) Deep Cosmos

Title: Deep Cosmos
Author: ProjectKyle
What is 'Deep Cosmos'?
        - it is a Science Fiction!

Rating:

EBI:
- Keep Character names consistent. For example, Dr. Crimson or Dr. Crimsons (you switch back and forth)
- Make sure to use apostrophes as they are needed (Dr. Crimson's or Dr. Crimsons')
- Watch your capitals - they are very inconsistent. Sometimes you forget the capitals on characters' names, other times you use capitals where they are not needed
- Capitalisation of 'capital 5'. You switch between capitalising it and not capitalising, stay consistent, choose to capitalise
- Proof read and work on sentence flow, a lot of the phrasing is disruptive which can make it hard to read sometimes
- There are many typos

Review:
           Deep Cosmos is a very scientific and (fortunately) very fictional story. Upon first reading it, I expected it to be similar to Rupture (the film) and found myself comparing to it a lot. I'm not one for scary themes, so if you're hyper-sensitive of horror I'd suggest double-checking. However, the character development is great and the chapters are lengthy - giving the reader everything they want and more, even what they don't know they want. This story is perfect for those looking for science-y thrills and suspense, so why not give it a try?

Blurb:

""Can you survive the galaxies darkest mysteries?"

After the tragedy at cosmic 5. David Bell finds himself fighting for his life, and matching wits against the worst villains in the universe! Can David overcome the challenges that lie ahead? Or will he crumble into the never ending void...of the Deep Cosmos.

"Beta testers needed! The story is finished, but not necessarily complete. All feedback is welcome to help make the story better" "