75) Quick Panics

Title: Quick Panics
Author: AllAmericanLisa
What is 'Quick Panics'?
        - It is a beautiful teen fiction combining teenage challenges, mental health, mystery, romance, heartbreak and a million other destructively beautiful things.

Rating:
       8.5/10

EBI:
- Watch for typos. For example, 'I secretly prayed my mom hadn't brought a new car' (you might mean bought here)
- Careful of punctuation towards the ends of sentences and speech marks
- Watch for capitalisation, especially in the first chapter
- Maybe try and extend the chapters on a little longer?

Review:
 - The title is beautiful...so is the blurb, and then I love the chapter thing with the picture, it's great! The opening is distant and lonely, giving the story it's required tone straight away from the onset. The author has an amazing way of phrasing things in a way that is unique and almost addictive to read. The language and the tone of melancholy is both heartbreaking and so, so effective and invigorating. This story is one that will contain so many beautiful words and quotes, because a story of recovery as well as destruction is sometimes unbeatable. The romantic sentimentality is blissfully satisfying and also heart wrenching, especially when it hits on the reader's own losses in life. In this way, this story can be so cathartic to read as well as inspiring. It teaches self love and resilience in so many ways, I'd prescribe it to anyone suffering with anything.

Blurb:

"Beatrice Nims didn't know she was beautiful. Miles showed her that. They had a short living love before he disappeared. Just because it was short doesn't mean it didn't mean everything to her. It did. She spends month trying to figure out why he left, and after recovering from depression, she gets home from school one afternoon and finds a mysterious car parked in her driveway and the boy left.

Now Beatrice is forced to stand firm with the person she's built back up once Miles left but it'll become harder when he reveals exactly why he left.

You'll learn how his actions led to Beatrice's epic destruction, reinstatement, and ultimate revelation."

Recommended?
     Absolutely and entirely. 
       Romance stories are lovely to read, but sometimes heartbreak stories need to be read even more.