62) Swapped For Love

Title: Swapped For Love
Author: 
What is it?
          Humour/Comedy! Yay!!!

Rating - 
       8/10

EBI - 
- Ah!!! Blurb typo!!! 'Took a turn for the WORST*'
- More insight into their relationship...the reader isn't really exposed to anything sentimental and sad about the six months they had together - what kind of relationship it was in the first chapter or so
- You need to construct their relationship in order to better feel it in the story. They were girlfriend and boyfriend for six months so there's a lot that would've happened in that, a lot of feelings and emotions that would've been day to day for them.
- It's nice when you mention things about the fondness for the library, but don't be afraid to go into specific details about things he liked i.e. if there was a time he sat with her and tucked her hair behind her ear or if they made out in the stacks or laughed and hit each other with books when playing about, or met there on a cold day or hid there etc. Little anecdotes are key!
- Careful of not getting confused with who is who and the actual questions they would ask. For example, Joy would probably be a lot more freaked out and accusatory on the phone to him and she'd probably stress about living up to his reputations, right?
- More description on the settings and people (like Steven or Joy's dad)

Review -
         'Swapped For Love' is both hilarious and bitterly sweet and cute. It's got all these mixed signals between love and hate and emphasizes this kind of excitement in the reader because they can't wait to find out what's really going on and how things will end up. The characters are likeable but both hateable, but then things appear differently as new information is revealed and this new light gradually draws different conclusions into a beautiful story of love, hate, struggles and in a word, life. Both the reactions and actions of the characters are not only funny, but surprisingly relatable. For those coming out of breakups, this story could be one of healing for you and for those in relationships, this could be one to read whilst also thinking about your own love and how it discovered you. It's an evaluative story likely to give new light on current perspectives and in a wonderful way, breathe new air into whatever a person is going through at the moment.

Blurb:

Joyce's life took a turn for the worst* when her boyfriend decided to break up with her. The only thing Joyce ever hoped for was to be able to spend one more day with him

Vincent managed to get into the school he had always wanted and had just recently broken up with his girlfriend, whom he had been dating for the past six months, hoping that he would never have to see her again.

Due to a strange turn of events, both of them switch bodies and are forced to see each other. One's wishes come true, whilst* the other, is devastated.

Will a guy be able to handle a girl's life and will* a girl be able to handle a normal guy's life?

What could be even worse than switching bodies with your ex?

Recommended?
- If you're into funny romances and teen fictions and don't read this or put it in your library, then I'm wondering if you're really dedicated to that genre at all... READ IT!

Happy reading Sweethearts!