31) The Bunny Followed Me Home From School Today

Author: AllAmericanLisa
Title: 'The Bunny Followed Me Home From School Today'
What is 'The Bunny Followed Me Home From School Today'?
It is an ongoing horror story about a girl who meets a pink bunny on her 17th birthday, which then causes her life to tumble downhill bit by bit until eventually her life is in shambles.

EBI -
• Some punctuation with commas can mean sentences flowing less
     • Sometimes the tenses change in places where it's not meant to (places that aren't the flashbacks)
     • Try to make descriptions of places a bit more direct
     • Careful with the use of italics

Review:
The moment the first sentence is read, the potential for an amazing story comes about. The edgy possibility of pathways from the development of the plot unravelling is very exciting. It's really interesting to see which decisions the author makes to follow the story and the plot.
The pace of the story is ever changing and seriously does well to keep the reader on edge, constantly wondering if the main character is actually being taunted by an actual mysterious character or whether they are literally going insane and what has caused all of this.

Recommended?
- As long as you enjoy horrors, don't love bunny's too drastically and aren't too put off by some gaps in punctuation, this story can take you on an absolute journey. It's unlikely that you'll regret reading it unless you're scared very easily (I am but still found it worth it!) so why not give it a shot and surprise yourself?

The Bunny Followed Me Home From School Today can now be found in my Reviewed Book List on my profile!