11) Ice Kings

Title: Ice Kings
Author: swearbears
What is 'Ice Kings'?
   -It's a teen fiction genre which is short but ongoing!

Rating-
   6.5/10
            (To get higher, you should fix as many typos as possible and keep it in an all-through tense, then it would be an 8/10

EBI-
   Try not to switch tenses as much, even though they're only little things, they're still recognisable. 
   ^Following over from the tenses, you tend to side most with writing in the past tense, so try to stick to it, so not using words like 'uses', 'knows', 'finds', 'says,' etc. would be better.
   ^Also pertaining to tenses, the last sentence of Chapters One and Two, you use mostly past tense...and then on the last line of the chapter you switch. For me, it really takes away the strength and power your endings are capable of :(
   ^Before you upload the chapter onto Wattpad, you could maybe just go over it once more and grammar sweep it- which would stop vultures like me picking some things out (sorry!)

Review-
  'Ice Kings' is a cute and very sweet story that has the potential to be really popular. The characters are nice, friendly and totally worth fangirling over. The two main characters' friendship (Levi and Andy) have the most 'awwww' friendship ever! The Ice Rink was a really smart way of getting their paths to meet, and I'm sure that there will be many more clever ideas and plot curves to come!

Do I recommend 'Ice Kings?
--Yes! This story is perfect for anyone looking to follow up on cute, teen fiction, lives!

Fancy checking it out? You can now find it on my Reviewed Books library!

(By the way- I do this because the links have stopped working on here...and I have absolutely no idea why, but it won't allow the reader to click on them anymore.)