1) Blue

Title; Blue
Author; AthenaPrue450
What is 'Blue'? -An ongoing mystery.

Rating-
            8/10

EBI-
           There aren't a lot of things to improve on (well done!) The only thing to call out is some typos, but that's natural and unintentional. For example, 'prolouge' should be 'prologue' but I'm sure that's accidental! Some of the sentences don't make sense but I think that that's due to a hesitation when writing it (we all have that though, so it's fine!) Also, maybe you could make some sentences more complex in order to go into more depth when writing.

Review;
           'Blue' is a really good and captivating mystery, which really does make me (as a reader) wonder about what's going to happen next, and who's good and who's bad within the characters. Although the sentences are short and simple some of the time, it makes the reader understand more clearly and be able to identify the story more easily.
Although there are only two parts, I can clearly see that there is a lot of potential in 'Blue' and can't wait to see how the story progresses!
It has been added to my library and I cannot wait to read the next update!

Do I recommend this book to a reader looking for mystery?
-Yes, I do! It's definitely worth checking out!

Fancy reading it/checking it out?
Here's the link!

https://www.wattpad.com/story/54300041-blue