26🔸Poison

Peter's POV

I watched as Robin catapulted to into the air after ripping the roof off. I knew exactly where he was going. I have to go help him.

I grab my watch that can signal the iron-spider when I  need it.

Then something grabs my attention. Bloody footprints leading out  the door. I run in the trail of the footprints to find the killer of our loved ones.  Who would be so dumb to literally leave a trail.

It leads me to an abandoned building around the block. I sneak inside to find monitors with footage of the warehouse. The six new where we were there entire time and they've been spying on us.

There wasn't audio to the videos so I can see how they never knew about the iron-spider.

"Looking for us?" Two  people step out of the darkness. "We're  them . We slaughtered  yah family and hung them just for fun.  It was the bosses orders."

"We're sniper and shade," the other one says.

They run at me with full force, obviously they don't know that I'm  not gonna play by the rules. Not after what they did.

I jump up as the one swing kicks. The other shoots at me while I'm  in the air but i dodge every bullet . I land in front of him and snap his neck.

"Ooh that's  cold," the other one has the nerve  to say as he prepares his blades. He runs to me and swings his blade. I dodge most but he manages to cut my knee and shoulder.

I jump up onto his shoulders and grab hold of his head. I use my super strength to rip it off.

He killed everyone i cared about besides Rob, he deserves a death  much worse.

I use my webbing to get  onto the roof and mentally set a course for New York. I'm gonna kill whatever is left of the sinister six too.

****** ******** ************
I swing into the side of the building through  the broken glass wall Rob made the last time we were  here.

I see Rob on a table with Doc oc taking his blood and Harry  watching over. I look around and see the whole  building  is trashed. Robin must've put up one hell of a fight.

"You can come out, I  know you're  there," Harry says  looking over to me.

I jump down to the ground with a smirk. If only he knew he was about  to die.

"You're  just in time to  see the doc find the cure," He says

"Let Robin go now."I demand

"No , he's  a crucial part.  Sure  he'll suffer but  it's  what he deserves after condemning us all to death," Harry says and I'm  way past confused.

I see Robin hysterically crying on the table. "I'm sorry Pete," he says . "I didn't  know, I'm sorry."

"Rob what's going on?"

"He put up a great fight yah'know, "Harry changes the topic. " he busted in here and threw me out of the building and threw me around like I was nothing. He constructed tornadoes that took buildings down. If only he didn't get tired after a while.

"I'm gonna kill you," I clench my teeth at him.

"Then you'll  die too because just  like me and doc oc, you have  been poisoned and only we can save you."

"What are you talking about."

"Robin is an alien. Or his from an alien species that only allows certain species to mate with them. All lower species such as humans are poisoned with a virus and die. Notice how me and doc have been coughing up blood, since you didn't  use a condom last night , you're next."

"You watched us have sex?"

"I watched a predator kill it's next prey. I used to think I love him just like you do now but-"

Suddenly  he coughed  blood  again and he wouldn't  stop. Then his  veins turned black and he fell to the floor.

"No!!," Robin screamed.

"He's dead and that will be me in a few days and you in maybe a few months if I don't get the cure. Understand?," Doc oc asks with  a smirk.