24🔸The bright side

Long but very important chapter. Longest chapter but best chapter I wrote thus far.  I love it and I  know you will too. Let me know what you think...

******** ******** *******
Harry's POV

I looked over to Rob to see him just standing there with both his arms stretched out forward. Did he just use his powers on me?

"Take a step forward and see what happens. I dare you!" He warns.

"I thought you came here for me. HOW COULD I BE SO STUPID. I'm going to rip you to pieces." I feel the black ooze flow out of my eyes like black tears and out of my mouth like spit. It then covered my entire body and formed venom.

I ran towards him and get shot another gust at me but i dodged it.  I then delivered a sweep kick that made him fall into his back. 

I then grabbed him with black webs and threw him into a wall.  I grabbed him with those same webs and pulled him towards me until out faces were inches away.

"You know. I'm not going to kill you. You're my sex slave now."
He was looking kind of tired. "How did you expect to beat me with that fatigue."

Then his phone rang in his pocket "Oh Harry my love... this was just a fucking distraction. And that in my pocket. That's my cue "

Suddenly  I hit the roof with a massive force. I think it might have cracked a few bones. It was him. He held me to the roof with an endless gust of wind.

"You think I'm still the same Robin who sucked your dick in the showers. Sorry to disappoint boo."

Then he dropped me and I fell to the floor and he delivered a gust to the glass wall of the building and it shattered. He almost passed out afterward, it means he's  still has a fatigue problem. He then ran and jumped out of the building.  I was sure he was to tired to catch himself with a gust and that he would die with a fall but he always seems to surprise.

All of a sudden he flew up, being carried by the iron spider, shit!!. He was passed out but the iron spider wasn't.  no doubt Parkers in there.

They then flew off...

I grab a table and throw it out of the building , shattering yet another glass wall. Now I'm  at my limit. They do not understand how I'm going to come for them.

****** ****** ********
Robin's POV

I woke up to Peter watching over me . "We succeeded. " I say happily.

"Yeah 2 days ago." Pete laughs.

"What?? I've been out 2 days?" I ask in shock.

"You're building up stamina.  At least it's not like the last time."

"What happened while I was out?"

"The six blew up a few avenger fan clubhouses."

"That's  terrible."

"BUT. On the bright side I have the iron-spider and we have a whole bunch of weapons for the rest of the rebellion.  And you're  awake so we can plan an attack tomorrow.  We're gonna win."

"I hope so."

Peter then stands up and heads out. Now I sit here all alone and just think about that moment when Peter told me that I was the best brother he could ever ask for. It was the weirdest moment in my life.

I remember the day I returned to  Queens and how it felt to lay next to him and sleep in his warmth and the next day , how it felt when  I kissed him as Spider-Man.