11🔸Caught

Harry's POV

I woke up half naked in my boyfriend's bed. I grab his phone to see that his mother had sent him message saying that she didn't come home last night because she fell asleep at the office and that she was on her way.

I go to look for him to tell him but he's nowhere to be found. Well not nowhere. I knock by Parker's apartment door and his aunt opens and her eyes widen . she obviously never had a half naked jock knock on her door so early in the morning, which is a surprise to me because she's hot.

"Rob here?" I ask.

"Bobbins ? He's been asleep on that couch since I woke up."

I look over to see my boyfriend cuddling with Parker , I might kill Parker. Rob wakes up.

"Morning!" I say

"Morning?"he half asks and half greets.

"How did you sleep?!" He notices the aggravation in my tone. Parker wakes up.

"Oh no. Me and Peter.  We're just friends." He tries to explain

"Just friends shit. I knew last night was too good to be true, you're weren't no virgin. You're fucking Parker. Every time I come over you're either at his apartment or his at yours."

"I won't tolerate that language under this roof," Parker's aunt puts her mouth in.

"Shout up bitch."

"Get out of this apartment!!!," she screams," GET OUT!"

I walk out and as soon as I do I feel a tickle in my throat. I naturally cough and I cough blood. What the fuck.

****** ******** *********
Robin's POV

I run after Harry only to find that he's already gone.

"You have really bad taste in men," May says before I walk into my apartment to get my phone. I walk in and close the door behind me. I run over to me room .

"Hello." I walk into my room to find a really handsome blonde man sitting on my bed.

"Who are you and how the fuck did you get in my house?" I ask.

"Language. I'm going to kidnap you so that I can get spiderman to come to me."

"Fuck you. Get out of my building."

Suddenly 4 iron tentacles  emerged from his back . he stood on 2 of these, which means he was now hovering over me.

"Why would spiderman come for me?"

"I don't know , maybe because of this." He says pulling out a device and showing me the hospital security footage of spiderman kissing me.

"Oh shit." He knocks me out with a tentacle.

****** ******** *******

I wake up in a lab tied to a chair. A blood packet is connected to my arm.

"So you're taking my blood?" I ask.

"Wasn't my first intention but when I knocked you out your head bled so I ran a blood test and well . I guess you didn't know you're not human."